New to Royal Caribbean....

kba1988

Hello, this will be our first venture onto a different cruise line after traveling all these years with NCL. I must say that after reading so many reviews, hubby and I are looking forward to sailing the Oasis.

So here's my question...lots of times NCL will offer their fares bundled with "offers you can't refuse"...like the drinks package included, or the specialty dining package included, OBC included....stuff like that.

Does Royal do the same? Is it as often as NCL (every month, with NCL comes a new promotion...). Right now we are booked for the Sept. 2017 sailing, but our reservation was bone dry. It did not come with any additional perks at all - (well... except for the perks that come with the suite we booked). But no dining package, no drinks package, no OBC, no internet... Just wondering what is customary for this line?

Thanks in advance.

Yes, RCI runs "promotions" all the time, BOGO 1/2 off, kids sail free, included beverage package, etc.. They vary during the year and there is seemingly always some type of promo happening. . So, check their website and give them a call (or your travel agent if booked that way) to see if current promos apply to your booking. Sometimes they are for new bookings only, etc...

What kind of suite did you book? Some of the suites have everything included.

https://secure.royalcaribbean.com/royalsuiteclass?icid=ryl_st_wrnssn_ryl_hm_cntntr_9342

Wow!! this is cool. We booked a SkyClass- Grand Balcony Suite on Deck 12. These ameneties look lovely!!

Guess I need to head on over to the website and hit up the FAQ's....LOL!!