Anything included in the cruise price?

Cohibaman

I've been away from RCCL for several years. In reading the recent posts on several threads, it appears there is a charge for nearly everything now. We used to get espresso included after dinner. It appears that is no longer the case. So, is anything included in the RCCL cruise cost now except for cheap dining and a small cabin?

I've been away from RCCL for several years. In reading the recent posts on several threads, it appears there is a charge for nearly everything now. We used to get espresso included after dinner. It appears that is no longer the case. So, is anything included in the RCCL cruise cost now except for cheap dining and a small cabin?

It sounds like with your already negative attitude that maybe cruising is no longer for you. Perhaps try a nice land side hotel or resort instead.

Cabins are not small on most of the RC ships. About the same size as most other cruise lines. They may be small on some of the older ships, but not on the newer ships.

As others have said, flavored waters, teas, MDR, buffet, Park Cafe (on many of the ships now) and the list goes on.

Anything specific you are looking for?

Going back about 12-13 years, espresso was never included for us. Yes, prices have risen, but not enough that people stop cruising (hence why the cruise companies are still doing quite well). The only new "for fee" things on the ship are all of the new premium dining locations on many of the new ships.

When you say "cheap dining" id say thats pretty insulting to the food. Yes, the menus have changed slightly, but they still offer exceptional dishes in the main dining room

It sounds like with your already negative attitude that maybe cruising is no longer for you. Perhaps try a nice land side hotel or resort instead.

It was not my intention to come across in a negative manner. I just remember the cabins on my last RCCL cruise (Liberty OTS I think) to be quite small. I didn't say got away from cruising, I just got away from RCCL. I was really just looking to do a little comparison between RCCL and my current cruise line.

There is a huge difference between Legend and Liberty. Really can't compare those two classes of ships since they are very different. In your initial post, you said you have been away from Royal Caribbean for several years, now you are saying you last sailed in the 90's. Time changes things.

What ship are you considering booking? I have seen your posts about Regent, Royal Caribbean isn't Regent. If you would be a little more specific, you will get better answers.