Starboard or Port cabin for Bermuda

marnie2005

Good day! Just got my cabin assignment for up coming Bermuda cruise... I have a portside balcony cabin on deck 10. Hoping it's going to work out that the ship will be docked as it is today in Bermuda... Portside!

Good luck. Historically the NCL ships docked portside about 2/3 of the time. This season has been different and with only a casual observation it seems to be more like 50/50. Some folks used to keep track of it so maybe they will post the actual #s for this season.

Good day! Just got my cabin assignment for up coming Bermuda cruise... I have a portside balcony cabin on deck 10. Hoping it's going to work out that the ship will be docked as it is today in Bermuda... Portside!

As far as I'm concerned, there is no bad side while docked in Bermuda at the Dockyard.

Anyway, it is a crap shoot as to which side goes to the dock. The captain will decide based on which side requires maintenance, life boat testing & drills, and current weather conditions & forecasted.

SBtS

She is docked port side alongside this week. I have been keeping track all year, and if I remember correctly it is now 12 port 9 starboard. We were on the 8/14 voyage and it was port side alongside. Hoping for the same when we are back on for the last Bermuda cruise of the year on 10/23.