Favorite Carnival Ship?

bhorney32

So far it Sunshine by a mile. We are not Carnival loyalists as we like to mix it up and not have the same cruising experience every time.Only Carnival ship that has left a lasting impression on us. The others (the former Celebration, Glory, Spirit and Fantasy) were not bad in any way, just none of them made us necessarily want to sail on them again. Not so with Sunshine. We loved the great variety of food options, toned-down decor and the three-deck Serenity with the great pool/waterfall. We were just on Sunshine in June, came home and re-booked her again for November.

Although I have 78 days of cruising on Carnival, I have only sailed 3 ships. I love, love the Pride - it's a great ship, small but with all of the upgrades. On the flip side, I think that if the Dream hadn't been my first Carnival ship I probably wouldn't have continued to sail on Carnival. I really loved all of the different eateries and comfortable spaces to relax on that ship - the ocean plaza is wonderful.

In December I'll be able to pick between Conquest and Valor but currently it would have to be Conquest.

But I'm certain I will be adding Sunshine, Magic and Vista for consideration in the next couple years. I'm lucky to have so many ships and ports in driving distance. Just wish I had started cruising sooner!