Carnival Miracle

I have a few requests, if it's too much don't worry about it.. just if you happen to take pics of these I'd love to see them:

Post a copy of the daily activities including youth (for our 16yo).

A photo of gluten free options on the menu (if you can.. no biggie, I already requested it ..I just hope they are as good as the other items)

Which soft drinks/coffee are included in ship fare?

Places to get free alcoholic drinks (like the receptions and such)

Thanks and have a great time!

I have a few requests, if it's too much don't worry about it.. just if you happen to take pics of these I'd love to see them:

A photo of gluten free options on the menu (if you can.. no biggie, I already requested it ..I just hope they are as good as the other items)

I'll do my best to get all this info.....

• 2 weeks later...

Agree there is room to store suitcases under the bed.

I don't know of any place on board to get "free drinks"unless you are invited to the welcome back party for frequent cruisers or the "diamond" cocktail party.

There are several juices available at bkfst and lemonade, iced tea, and coffee available all day for free on board all Carnival ships.

There's probably milk/chocolate milk too somewhere but not anything else.

This is pretty standard across the lines but we've done the Miracle several times so here are some answers...

Coffee is always available. There is specialty coffee available for purchase though. Soda is never free, you can buy a soda package for fairly cheap.

There are really limited places to get free alcohol... maybe the art auction, and then just like past guest party type things. Cruises really aren't the best for free alcohol.

• 3 weeks later...
Agree there is room to store suitcases under the bed.

I don't know of any place on board to get "free drinks"unless you are invited to the welcome back party for frequent cruisers or the "diamond" cocktail party.

There are several juices available at bkfst and lemonade, iced tea, and coffee available all day for free on board all Carnival ships.

There's probably milk/chocolate milk too somewhere but not anything else.

Thanks I appreciate the answers. I remember now how on the Lido deck ? Near the pool on the Ecstasy they had the free coffee, tea, juices and milk. My 22 yo son will be in 7th heaven! He loves milk. I hope the drinks are in convenient areas on the Miracle.

I'm not too worried about free drinks. We plan to bring wine and watched some videos about the best way to pack ;)

I am still on the lookout for the teen O2 club schedule. I'd love to see one from November. Maybe I'll check the roll call and ask one of them to take a few photos for me.

We live in Peoria, AZ and might just drive straight to the cruise parking area like the Litchfield Park Cruisers did. I looked up hotel rooms for 5 with the cruise and stay and the only one I could find was $249. with a rollaway bed in a bad area of Long Beach. I don't want to spend an extra $250 (if you count lunch and dinner the night before - minus the parking I would save). We still have to pay someone to watch our 3 dogs. I'd rather pay for that and drive straight to the parking structure.

Go say Hi to Jason at the Alchemy Bar!! He is the best!!!! [emoji106]🏻[emoji106]🏻[emoji106]🏻

He's finally on vacation and will be back some time in March. He'll be onboard for the Alaska cruise.

Which playlist shows did Miracle get?

On the HI Journey's cruise we saw the piano one, the beach one (with the 3D glasses), the Soul one and the '80s one. Hope that helps. Never can remember their names.

Thanks I appreciate the answers. I remember now how on the Lido deck ? Near the pool on the Ecstasy they had the free coffee, tea, juices and milk. My 22 yo son will be in 7th heaven! He loves milk. I hope the drinks are in convenient areas on the Miracle.

There are 2 drinks areas. One is located next to Chopstix. The other is where the dessert is.

Milk is out at breakfast. For the rest of the day, you need to ask a waitstaff person to get it.

On the HI Journey's cruise we saw the piano one, the beach one (with the 3D glasses), the Soul one and the '80s one. Hope that helps. Never can remember their names.

Not a fan of playlist but the piano one was very good. thought the beach one was poor and dont remember the other two.

Ticket to ride was so much better:eek:

• 4 weeks later...

We live in Peoria, AZ and might just drive straight to the cruise parking area like the Litchfield Park Cruisers did. I looked up hotel rooms for 5 with the cruise and stay and the only one I could find was $249. with a rollaway bed in a bad area of Long Beach. I don't want to spend an extra $250 (if you count lunch and dinner the night before - minus the parking I would save). We still have to pay someone to watch our 3 dogs. I'd rather pay for that and drive straight to the parking structure.

Jenz - have you done your cruise yet? We are sailing on the Miracle in the spring and I'd like to hear how long the drive was (we are in Tempe) and where you parked and how long to plan after arrival in Long Beach to board. I don't want to stay an extra night at the hotel so we plan to leave early in the AM on the day we sail.

Also - does anyone know if club soda is considered water and therefor free, or if it's considered soda and I will have to pay the same price for it as I would a Coke?