Carnival Sunshine Interior Spa rooms

klaner22

We've stayed in interior spa cabins on the Dream and the Breeze, but had a spa balcony on the Sunshine. They're regular size cabins ex balcony, 170 sq ft. Fine for 2 people.

As to quiet it's going to depend on which deck you are on. Decks 11 and 12 interiors should be very quiet as above and below are only cabins. You might get some gym noise from treads if you are in 11001, 11002, or 11003.

On deck 10 spa interiors, you have the small serenity pool above you and loungers out side. so I doubt if you'll have too much noise, at night. Your noise source is going to be other cruisers along the passage way by your cabin and next door. No way you can determine that in advance. But generally speaking spa cabins are typically booked by people not in the late night/early morning hearty party devil may care mode.

As usual balcony snobs (well I am) we had decided on an inside room for our sunshine NE?Canada cruise due to having 4 ports. To help my anxiety about not being able to get outside I decided on booking a spa inside. We had 10118 - it was awesome!! loved the easy access - to serenity and lido. It to us was a perfect location and had plenty of room for two people. You don't get a sofa but we just use ours to throw stuff on anyway.

We enjoyed it so much that we came home to try and switch rooms for our upcoming Feb and it was sold out for spa insides.

I didn't use any of the spa facilities but I would have if we had more time. My DH did use the gym which was just a hop skip and a jump from our room. I am going to keep watching and if someone cancels that room I am going to jump on it.

Hello. I too, just booked a spa room (12th deck) and FI and I booked a couples massage. I have a question though, it says "one guest" in my itinerary, when booking any of the couples massages does that cost include 2 people?

The itinerary says "1 guest" for couples massage but is it like the fttf thing where it's 1 guest plus the 1 that's not noted?

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hi there

Just thought I would mention...the thought of the spa cabins is nice, in that you have access to the cloud 9 spa. However it is like everything else, there is only value in these cabins if you use the spa regularly. The cabins themselves have no additional features, you pay a premium for access to the spa for 2 people.

If you are unsure about how much you would use the spa, you also have the choice of just buying a day pass. I know they kept saying that they might not be available all the time, but the one cruise we had a spa cabin they were always available. That time I was using the facilities quite a bit but my wife was not really interested, so we would have saved money if I just paid for a few times.

hope this helps

have a great cruise

You do get passes for 2 classes and get bathroom amenities in your room if I'm not mistaken. The other nice thing is that you are close to the serenity deck pools, etc. Does anyone know if it is quieter on those decks? It seems there would be less traffic since there are fewer rooms on those decks (10-12).

• 4 weeks later...
Hello. I too, just booked a spa room (12th deck) and FI and I booked a couples massage. I have a question though, it says "one guest" in my itinerary, when booking any of the couples massages does that cost include 2 people?

The itinerary says "1 guest" for couples massage but is it like the fttf thing where it's 1 guest plus the 1 that's not noted?

Did you go on your cruise yet? If so do you have any pictures of your room you can share?

Yes, it is for 2 people - it only lists the 1st party on the booking, but includes both of you, just like F2F.

We are sailing on the spa deck 10 in April on the Sunshine and 12 on the Sunshine in Feb 2018, both balcony suites. We could LIVE in the spa!

As usual balcony snobs (well I am) we had decided on an inside room for our sunshine NE?Canada cruise due to having 4 ports.

I'm ROTFL ... we are balcony snobs too and spa junkies! If we couldn't get a balcony, we wouldn't cruise. We LOVE to sleep w/ the cabin door open and sleep with the water crashing on the boat ... reminds me of living on the beach! It's HEAVEN!

• 3 weeks later...
We are booked in cabin 11001 on the Feb 24 cruise. Never been in a spa cabin before. Do they let you know what's available to you-included with your spa room?

Room 11001 (interior) pictures anyone?

Would love to see pictures of the room when you return.

We just booked 12021 on Sunshine for a Journeys cruise January 2018. It's an interior that is sitting there all by itself. I have no idea what is around it. I do hope it's a little larger than the room in the video above. It's nice to be able to walk around the bed [emoji16]. It is not the same layout as that room so hopefully it will be about like a normal interior room.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

rooms were very quiet on the 10th floor and it smells wonderful from the spa. You do get upgraded soap and shampoo but if you ask for more the room stewart says they are only allowed to give out so many - but ours replaced ours everyday. If you are going on a Caribbean cruise and you love the serenity - book 11th or 12th floor - those crazy chair hogs! One morning last week we actually got up - and were dressed for breakfast by 645 and when we went up to see about a couple of seats - we got the last two loungers and all the rest were covered with towels but no bums :cool: the only day we saw them police this was superbowl Sunday. I will say that they chased kids away anytime they came up. Plenty of kids in the lido hot tubs. We had a great waiter "Mun" he wasfantastic and he was also in the piano bar each evening.

• 3 weeks later...

Just off Carnival Sunshine. We were in cabin 11001 - spa interior. Room was very quiet and it is big. May not look bigger on floor plan but our cabin steward said it's the size of a balcony - without the balcony. We were skeptical of the room but we loved it. 02fffb08884e213a915723eb628389a3.jpg7afb5abc6b69afdd38331d2cf7558d8c.jpg24c00594e12a1fa93e4aac15198662ac.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Just off Carnival Sunshine. We were in cabin 11001 - spa interior. Room was very quiet and it is big. May not look bigger on floor plan but our cabin steward said it's the size of a balcony - without the balcony. We were skeptical of the room but we loved it. 02fffb08884e213a915723eb628389a3.jpg7afb5abc6b69afdd38331d2cf7558d8c.jpg24c00594e12a1fa93e4aac15198662ac.jpg

Thanks very much for the information and the pics!

• 3 weeks later...

Thank you for pictures. We had interior room booked on 12th floor but then saw that youtube video of size and then saw these pictures. Going to change to this room as wow it looks a lot bigger.