Harmony Transatlantic LIVE-With a Twist! 10/23/16-11/5/16

Does anyone know what time you arrive in Port Everglades on Friday or is it Saturday? I am sailing on Saturday and CANNOT wait! I want to be there for her arrival in the wee hours of the morning if possible.

Port Everglades has her scheduled arrival at 3:00 am.:eek:

..., I did not notice any screams on the Abyss. It is a very nice ride. The idea is scarier than the ride. We enjoyed it.

That's interesting. Would you say it's less scary than the zip line?! Traveling thorough darkness at unknown speeds on low friction mats, does sound scary (but fun)!

Sent from my SM-N930V using Tapatalk

The trick to the wash and fold bag (not that big) is to roll your underwear and socks as small as you can get them. Don't put anything in there you don't want washed and dried on high! And I do mean high!

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

That!s right boiling high.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

RCL says our arrival time is 5:00 am on Saturday November 5. Port Everglades says we are to be at the sea. buoy at 3:00 am.

USDA has to inspect Central Park and crew has to clear immigration.

Yes, we begin our arrival at 3am. I was on bridge tour yesterday and asked what we would do from 4pm when the 3 big ships meet and our arrival the next am. He said we would be just 3 miles from FLL for the pics. He said we had to be in position by 3am. It still seems like we will wander a bit before we arrive.

Edited by DragonOfTheSeas

That's interesting. Would you say it's less scary than the zip line?! Traveling thorough darkness at unknown speeds on low friction mats, does sound scary (but fun)!

The idea is scarier than the execution. It's fun. I don't find the zip line scary at all and it's probably less scary than the zip line.

As for screaming, sometimes there is screaming, but it's only people playing around. I don't think they're really scared.

Sent from my SM-N930V using Tapatalk

I was a little more apprehensive to try the Abyss than the zip line. I had never done either. For me the zip line is scarier. It is something about jumping off that ledge. The Abyss is just fast enough to be fun.

The biggest aha for me is that even with 13 days I am not going to get in everything.

We went into Dazzles for the first time last night. It is wonderful. The view is amazing. We are going back today.

We were wandering in Central Park last night and found a clasical/Spanish guitarist playing. We sat under the trees with the breeze and the little white lights. It was so relaxing.

Question at Captains Corner: Why do you use brown eggs instead of white on the ship? Captain Gus' Answer: they are Spanish eggs

"There's also no difference in yolk or taste. Genes determine shell color, Dr. Bui said. White-feathered chickens with white earlobes lay white eggs; red or brown ones with red earlobes lay brown eggs; and the Ameraucana breed, also known as the Eastern egg chicken, lays eggs with blue shells."

http://io9.gizmodo.com/whats-the-real-difference-between-brown-and-white-eggs-1628000031

"There's also no difference in yolk or taste. Genes determine shell color, Dr. Bui said. White-feathered chickens with white earlobes lay white eggs; red or brown ones with red earlobes lay brown eggs; and the Ameraucana breed, also known as the Eastern egg chicken, lays eggs with blue shells."

http://io9.gizmodo.com/whats-the-real-difference-between-brown-and-white-eggs-1628000031

When I read this all I think is...chickens have earlobes???? [emoji848]

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I received a letter from Royal about my cruise on Harmony Jan. 21.... it specifically says as diamond plus I will have access to the Diamond Lounge... PLUS the Conceirge lounge.... I wonder if this is just for this cruise or they are reconsidering kicking Diamond Plus out of the CL lounge.. anyone hear any rumors
There is NO CL on Harmony....K.O.:confused: