Harmony Transatlantic LIVE-With a Twist! 10/23/16-11/5/16

The idea is scarier than the execution. It's fun. I don't find the zip line scary at all and it's probably less scary than the zip line.

As for screaming, sometimes there is screaming, but it's only people playing around. I don't think they're really scared.

I did the zipline today.

YOU WILL NOT FIND ME ON THE ABYSS. EVER.

Indeed. The fastest growing segment of the beer industry in NA continues to be the microbrewery. Now I know that micro's couldn't supply the required volume but would it kill them to even fake it and supply a wider range?

Is the selection better in the pub?

May be growing at light speed, but can't touch the big boys. I know this is from 2015, but I doubt it's changed much.

top-20-beers-america-infographic.png

So, just curious....how many of the TA cruisers are going on the "mini cruises" and how many of you will be on the 11/12 sailing? I know Emmy is!

I'm SO excited to be sailing in ten days....can't even imagine what you've all experienced (and some may be staying onboard for more fun)!

I did the zipline today.

YOU WILL NOT FIND ME ON THE ABYSS. EVER.

I believe you. And you'll never know. But the Abyss isn't any worse than a slide in a kids playground. Just longer and darker.

Edited by BrianAlt

So, just curious....how many of the TA cruisers are going on the "mini cruises" and how many of you will be on the 11/12 sailing? I know Emmy is!

I'm SO excited to be sailing in ten days....can't even imagine what you've all experienced (and some may be staying onboard for more fun)!

Quite a few of us are dragging our bags over to Freedom. Caribbean and cheaper.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Tomorrow we're doing Jamie's. Dinner tonight in ck. Suite lounge not at all busy tonight.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Hi Julie - If you don't mind me asking, what time does CK stop serving dinner or how late do they take their last seating? We are going to see Greece on one of the nights and the show ends at 9PM. So since we have late dinner seating we have to find another dinner option. Thanks

Oddly when we were onboard in the summer the Dog House had an interesting selection of beers. Sadly I can't remember specifics but definitely not the norm (and I work for a beer company so I do pay attention to these sorts of things).

Yes, the Doghouse does have some alternate beer choices. But not that special.

144cb5c23b121ff0e25498713cd13199.jpg

My Untappd...

abececec098c6b9b9496144ae699a87e.png

Hi Julie - If you don't mind me asking, what time does CK stop serving dinner or how late do they take their last seating? We are going to see Greece on one of the nights and the show ends at 9PM. So since we have late dinner seating we have to find another dinner option. Thanks

I'm not julie, but CK's last seating is at 9:30.

Yes, I knew that ahead of time and did bring my own remote.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Hi! How did you program the remote? We brought a remote and even managed to change the inputs on the TV on Explorer back in Sep. No matter what we did we could not get the TV to register the fact we had an HDMI cable attached. We could not figure it out for the life of us and neither could the stateroom attendant who even brought in the Samsung remote!