Printing documents onboard?

tseitel

Hello, could anyone tell me if there is a place where I can print out my airline boarding passes? We will be on the Getaway this Sunday, & my daughter has wifi for one of her perks. I know I can probably print them at the airport, but I really just prefer to have them in hand. Thanks!!!

Hello, could anyone tell me if there is a place where I can print out my airline boarding passes? We will be on the Getaway this Sunday, & my daughter has wifi for one of her perks. I know I can probably print them at the airport, but I really just prefer to have them in hand. Thanks!!!

Sure - internet café has printers. I think it was 50cents or $1/page, can't remember. Or, if you are in the haven you can have the concierge do it.

Hello, could anyone tell me if there is a place where I can print out my airline boarding passes? We will be on the Getaway this Sunday, & my daughter has wifi for one of her perks. I know I can probably print them at the airport, but I really just prefer to have them in hand. Thanks!!![/quote

We printed ours at Internet cafe.

Have the airline curbside check- in print for you. ...

I agree. We check in online to get SWA boarding category but we have the skycap at airport do our boarding pass.

Edited by NMLady

Unless you are going directly to the gate through security without any checked luggage there's no real advantage to printing off in advance. If you are in that category then sure, print away if it makes you feel more secure. Otherwise I wouldn't waste a minute of my vacation trying to figure it out.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums