Norwegian Bliss

shof515

Booked LA to MIA November 3, 2018 at $1,299 for inside. Pretty reasonable price considering a Panama Canal cruise on older Norwegian Star I have been eyeing this year is also $1,299. I don't mind waiting the extra year :o

was that for solo occupancy or each for two?

Just booked the Bliss for June 30th, 2018 Alaska! woo hoo! $5800 family OV for party of 4. it was $350 more this morning!

Seems they are having issues booking OV.

Is the balcony worth it for Alaska, we always get a balcony, but never seem to spend any time out there, we're always busy!

Also, they wont let a single or a double book the OV Family! I booked three rooms, one with 4 pax, 3 pax and 1 pax, the single had to take a connecting OV!

We were able to get the $50 pp deposit NCL has, and UBP and Dining package, which now only includes 3 meals. They were also able to hold the rooms until I confirmed with everyone.

:D

I selected balcony but then the further you get into the booking the other rooms showed up... It's weird this morning

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

Scott lad, I'm thinking of booking the panama cruise but in Nov LA - Miami.

Just booked the Miami to LA in May. Minisuite with large balcony it wasn't cheap but for 15 days it wad understandable.

Sent from my SM-G530T using Tapatalk

I guess I'll see you on the roll call! [emoji846] Even with my port taxes mine was still a great deal considering it's for 15 days.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I'm sure CAS could go ahead and get this booked for you. They always seem to have access. Only possible problem would be if they are limited in CAS availability for the hottest of the new cruises. Call early in the morning and let us know how it goes for you.

Booked via CAS for the June 16th Alaska sailing. Comped me an inside room. I opted to upgrade to a balcony for 650pp.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bruiser, it seems to get a covered Great Outdoors at Spice H2O (similar to Norwegian Joy's render);

14639608_10154719203591414_2609632930141070570_n.jpg?oh=b2140520186172a6e0a4ac595e73b981&oe=589D9194

Just booked the LA to Miami Panama Canal itinerary in November 2018 today - trying to get up to speed.

But I just had to say that I'm so glad to see you here FreestyleNovice. Your contributions to the "Everything Escape" thread were awesome!!

I just looked at the prices for the Haven Spa Suite and they almost double what they were for Escape when Escape was first announced

Escape - January 2016 - $2249

Bliss - January 2019 - $4249

How can they justify $2000 per person and perks are not as good as they were back in in 2016.

Booked LA to MIA November 3, 2018 at $1,299 for inside. Pretty reasonable price considering a Panama Canal cruise on older Norwegian Star I have been eyeing this year is also $1,299. I don't mind waiting the extra year :o

We booked today too!

Had an aft wrap suite with a very similar itinerary booked for January 2018 with Carnival. But we just couldn't pass up the idea of a new ship and the Haven Aft Facing Penthouse!! We too will be happy to wait a few more months.... ;) :D

I just booked a Studio with a Shore Excursion package at a really fantastic rate. Now the wait begins.

Mandy

Yes! We usually book 12-14 months out...but since this time we went with the Panama Canal itinerary that is scheduled for November of 2018 it is 661 days! :eek: :eek: :eek:

By far our longest wait! ;) :cool:

Lol. I called, and was told it's tomorrow. I said other people are calling and successfully booking the Bliss. I was put on hold. The PCC came back and reluctantly said it is indeed tomorrow.

There are some naughty PCCs out there... and I want one.

Yep....I tried last night too and got the same answer - tomorrow. :o

BUT true to his word we had pricing and a hold on the cabin first thing this morning and had the booking completed before lunch!

I just looked at the prices for the Haven Spa Suite and they almost double what they were for Escape when Escape was first announced

Escape - January 2016 - $2249

Bliss - January 2019 - $4249

How can they justify $2000 per person and perks are not as good as they were back in in 2016.

Yes I had a Haven Spa on Escape for a little over 4k December 2015 with all the perks, UDP, UBP... From What I am seeing for the 12/1/18 sailing I am looking at $7000+ for a Haven Spa. I really wish it was doing a Western swing too with a Harvest caye stop

I was looking at booking a cruise on the Bliss but Every cruise I have looked at have no perks what so ever and at double the price of what I paid for the Escape. (Same time frame on both) When I read the tread I beliee I saw some people getting perks for booking....if you did, How did you get them?

I was looking at booking a cruise on the Bliss but Every cruise I have looked at have no perks what so ever and at double the price of what I paid for the Escape. (Same time frame on both) When I read the tread I beliee I saw some people getting perks for booking....if you did, How did you get them?

Yes the perks are there. Click through a mock booking and you will see it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Today we booked the 9/30/18 5-day Pacific Cruise and the 12/8/18 Eastern Caribbean. We originally had the Getaway booked for 12/2/18, but we couldn't pass up being on the Bliss again.

Will see you on the 5 day Pacific, just booked it. Was a nice surprise when I noticed Bliss would be in my hometown.

I couldn't figure out why the new studios seem so spacious. Having sailed in a studio twice on Epic, I know that I never had that much floor space. There was maybe six inches between the bed and the closet.

The answer: the bed is much narrower. Guest surveys must have indicated that most studio passengers aren't entertaining at home that much. ;)

Bliss%20Studio_zpsj87einls.jpg

I'm ok with the smaller bed, but what about that bottom? it looks hard.

can we put suitcases underneath still?