Live on Anthem of the Seas Royal Suite Class

loveg

Hi

Could you advise if each guest in the stateroom receives an individual email and questionnaire or only the first guest on the booking. If each guest receives an email are you able to tell from the email who else received the email for that stateroom ie the distribution list for that stateroom ?

I have asked this before but may not have been very clear.

Thanks

I too asked this question before because only one of us received one as well. I was told here on CC that both should have received it. I didn't worry too much about it, we simply answered the questions as a couple. I did notice that some of the questions were specifically geared to the person who received it though. On another note when the genie emails started they were addressed to both of us. then when the loop invitation was sent it only went to the one of us that got the questionnaire. When I raised this question with the genie she told me that the questionnaire and the loop invitation were sent from a shore side team and they likely left off the other email by mistake, but she kindly let them know, and she forwarded me the loop link so all good now. :D

• 2 weeks later...

Chef's table was included. We were in the Grand Loft Suite (1758) on Oasis.

Our Genie was Latecia. She was great.

We dined four nights in specialty restaurants. Three nights in the Coastal Kitchen.

Every night in the Suite Lounge on Oasis. It was never crowded. Can't speak for other ships.

Really enjoyed the whole experience.

Chris :)

Edited by dr.evil

Loveg, thanks for the review and for answering so many questions. Can I ask how was your experience in Coastal Kitchen? Specialty Restaurants? Did you use the concierge lounge (Suite Lounge) nightly and was it crowded?

Hi- we had lunch and breakfast at Coastal Kitchen. It was a fantastic experience. The only thing I did not like was the wait before you enter. The host checked you in and seated you. Something there was a bit of a line and each guest waited until the host came back.

For Specialty, we had dinner at Jamie's Italian, Chops, Michael's Pub and Wonderland. Service was great in all locations, but Jamie's was our least favorite. The food was ok. Wonderland was an interesting experience and I would do it again. We also did Chef's Table. It was only 6 of us, but we enjoyed it.

We used the Conceirge lounge once and was pretty much ignored. We chased down the server for drinks, but the food was good. Because of that experience, we never went back. There was a little crowd, but not overwhelming.

• 2 months later...

Thanks for the review- it's a great insight! We're looking at booking a suite for our next cruise and I noticed in one of your responses you said that the genies worked set hours but they could be reached after hours if necessary. Can you remember what the set hours were? I've seen conflicting posts (in other articles, not cruise critic) saying they're available 24/7 but, from what I've read, I can't imagine why they would be needed all the time. It'd be good to have a rough idea of when they're normally available though. Thanks!

• 3 weeks later...

We were in Star Class on OASIS in January. We had planned on putting a hold on cruising for a while to concentrate on searching for a place to retire. We had such a good time, and enjoyed the experience so much we booked a cruise on HARMONY in star class for Jan of 2018. CANT WAIT!