How many C&A members on your last trip

John&LaLa

That's pretty much why we never do those 4-day cruises leaving Monday. It's not worth the vacation time, even if the price is really cheap.

We may do MJ next year to fill in the time if they are in that $149 price range.

No more worries about vacation after March. :D

Which ships? Not on the Oasis class. The SL is for suite and Pinnacle only. DL for Diamond and Diamond +. Based on threads I've read on CC this seems to be the direction RC is moving to on ships.

Reading on cc is a lot different than using the lounge in person. You will find + in the SL on almost every cruise, O class or any class. They do book full suites you know!

Edited by setsail

Currently on Harmony TA and hubby and I are low CA folks with gold at the start of the cruise (will be up a level when we get off). Beyond that, I have no idea and honestly don't care.

Sent from my SM-N910P using Forums mobile app

Thanks for sharing. :rolleyes:

We've already got a report on that trip. ;)

So what made you stop by. :confused:

Um, yea. ;)

Who wants to fly down for a 3 day cruise. :eek:

Or take a 3 day and a 4 day instead of a 7 day. :eek::eek:

Our 2nd cruise was the 3 day on Majesty, but with a resident rate I think we barely paid $300 for 2 of us. Used up the last of my frequent flyer points on American. I won't be doing that again.

I remember that cruise, our flight back was 3pm so we were the last one off the ship. They were calling our names while we sat near the bow on Deck 12. Sorry about that people waiting to get on :D

Our 2nd cruise was the 3 day on Majesty, but with a resident rate I think we barely paid $300 for 2 of us. Used up the last of my frequent flyer points on American. I won't be doing that again.

I remember that cruise, our flight back was 3pm so we were the last one off the ship. They were calling our names while we sat near the bow on Deck 12. Sorry about that people waiting to get on :D

Our first cruise was a 3 day that we flew to Miami from St Louis. 1989

Did it again a couple of years later and pretty much said no more 3 day trips, to much hassle. Didn't start doing them again until i moved to Orlando and then again once we moved here. I just don't get the effort required for such a short trip.

Our first cruise was a 3 day that we flew to Miami from St Louis. 1989

Did it again a couple of years later and pretty much said no more 3 day trips, to much hassle. Didn't start doing them again until i moved to Orlando and then again once we moved here. I just don't get the effort required for such a short trip.

Hey, if Enchantment was here instead of MJ, we would be doing a lot more 3 days.... out of PC... wish she would come back

John.... oh come on.... this is the attitude of those with status that many cruisers complain about....

Just say'n they tossed the bait, and you took it...

Troy, you need to check your meds. ;)

I was starting to have such high hopes for you, heck, I even defended you the other day on a thread. Back to square one I guess.

First off, this thread has nothing to do with status.

I didn't ask how may diamonds, etc..

All are welcome.

Post #79 basically said she didn't care how many C&A members were onboard her voyage. I already knew anyway, and shared with those that were curious.

I thanked her (with some sarcasm added) and asked why she decided to click on a thread she didn't care about. :confused:

She answered, and that's fine. I still don't get it, but as she said, I don't care.

What does any of what I just said have to do with status. :confused:

I really did expect more from you. Back to being disappointed I guess. :rolleyes:

More sarcasm, :eek: I can't help myself. ;)

Glad you have a new BFF

Edited by John&LaLa

I find this info interesting. We've been on cruises where both lounges were jam packed, and others where there were only a handful of people in the CL. I'm sure the numbers for the Harmony TA will be through the roof.

I too found the topic interesting and possibly useful. Most of my 7 day cruises have less than 50% C&A members. Certain repositioning cruises like the Harmony TA, I would guess was way higher , and some cruises like the shorter ones I wouldn't speculate on and would be interested in.

Troy, you need to check your meds. ;)

I was starting to have such high hopes for you, heck, I even defended you the other day on a thread. Back to square one I guess.

All are welcome.

Post #79 basically said she didn't care how many C&A members were onboard her voyage. I already knew anyway, and shared with those that were curious.

I thanked her (with some sarcasm added) and asked why she decided to click on a thread she didn't care about. :confused:

She answered, and that's fine. I still don't get it, but as she said, I don't care.

What does any of what I just said have to do with status. :confused:

I really did expect more from you. Back to being disappointed I guess. :rolleyes:

More sarcasm, :eek: I can't help myself. ;)

Glad you have a new BFF

Meds are fine.... You want a list...

I'm sorry if I read it wrong... seemed like a bit of a brush off to me...

If not, then I'm sorry....

I really didn't think I had any friends here.... LOL

Edited by troykahack

All are welcome.

I did notice one thing.... not too many Emeralds....

To us, it was a quick hop from Platinum to Diamond... almost by passing Emerald ....

I am still concerned about the number of Status people on our Med cruise in Sep 2017, the Presidents cruise... do you think the numbers will be lower since it is based out of Spain??? I sure don't want to make people get out of their seats (sarcasm) in the CL/SL as we have GS booked.

I hope to collect numbers from Freedom's final Sunday sail from Cape Canaveral.

We just got off Royal Princess and the top cruisers had 1,396 days - about 3.82465753 years worth.

I find the numbers of interest too - the other comments out of context, not so much. Many may feel this post fits, but comparisons show alternatives; because I cruise lines other than RCI, the numbers do become interesting.

The Gold and Ruby, two lowest C$A, had a respectable turnout in the theater. Each of us received a drink coupon redeemable for drink of choice up to $8.95. Don't know about higher tiers, but most Elite were able to pop that level into their polite chatter at breakfast or dinner.

Judy

Meds are fine.... You want a list...

I'm sorry if I read it wrong... seemed like a bit of a brush off to me...

If not, then I'm sorry....

I really didn't think I had any friends here.... LOL

You know Bell is your friend. It takes a lot to make a dog not like you.

5e4ed0c1c6e60a63db91447e5dda591a.jpg

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Forums mobile app

Um, yea. ;)

Who wants to fly down for a 3 day cruise. :eek:

Or take a 3 day and a 4 day instead of a 7 day. :eek::eek:

Like Bill said, back in the day, you got close to the same credit no matter how long the voyage. I think there was a second point for 12 day and longer.

A few of our extra points were on weekend Sovereign and Monarch sailings, but I lived in Orlando at the time. It was just easy with no vacation needed. Didn't really think to much about points back then.

FWIW, today's Pinnacle makers are the Solo Cruisers. I know a couple. ;)

I wonder who that would be? :rolleyes:

Here's the C&A stats from the October 20-24 sailing of the Empress.

Passenger Capacity =1840

Gold=302

Platinum=84

Emerald=78

Diamond=45

Diamond+=49

Pinnacle=12 (I think, got distracted)

BTW, I really liked the Empress.

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

The lounge was changed to a Diamond Lounge. This would include Diamond and Diamond Plus. Why would you think Diamond Plus would be in the same lounge as suite and Pinnacles?

On other ships it's the SL for suite guests and Pinnacle guests. Diamond and Diamond Plus have the DL.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

On our cruise right before this change, we as D+ were allowed in the Concierge lounge. It wasn't changed to a suite lounge so I assume as did the other poster that D+ would still be allowed.