Beverage Service on Sky

TravelGal22

• 4 weeks later...

I have seen a few people post pictures of the bar menu having limited drink choices for the all-inclusive beverages? Things such as Patron and other drinks were not included. However, the pictures were from a few months ago, is that still the case?

Hello,

Thanks for all the information! I was just wondering if there is mimosas and bloody marys available in the MDR during breakfast?

Of course. The time of day does not matter. You can order them whenever/wherever you want.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 1 month later...
I assume the Open Bar include on the SKY does not include the day at GSC and you purchase Drinks.

Can Someone Confirm?

Sailing Jan 6th!

I have never been on the sky but I can't imaging drinks on GSC are not included. They are included if you have the UBP on any other ship so can't imaging why they wouldn't be included on the all-inclusive sky.

They don't ring up the drinks? How does one tip the waiters and bartenders? Is it all cash? I assumed we'd have to give them our card and sign.

On the Sky drinks (up to a certain price limit) are included for ALL cruisers over 21... so no need to "ring in". You can "tip" with cash I am sure! It's part of the cruise price for the Sky.

They don't ring up the drinks? How does one tip the waiters and bartenders? Is it all cash? I assumed we'd have to give them our card and sign.

Similar to people with the UBP on other ships. They do not print out a receipt unless you ask. But I would always tip in cash anyway.

You do not need to give the bartenders your card at all, as long as you are ordering an included drink. There's no receipt and nothing to sign. You are welcome to tip in cash but it's not required.

I have to say, the bartenders on Sky were incredible considering the volume of drinks they were serving.

• 3 months later...