Goodbye crock visor

ccruisequeen

that actually seems like a decent, useful gift.

surely someone will come say they don't have a computer and have a flip phone, but i think this is a decent gift with a little thought about it for the majority of recipients. i guess the guy who thought of the croc visor was fired lol :rolleyes:

That was a gift on a previous cruise. When I first got it I was not particularly excited. BUT I keep it in my purse and you have no idea how many times I have used it or loaned it to someone else. It really is a useful gift. I am guessing we will get another one next month. I will just hang on to it because I know eventually someone won't return mine.

My inaugural Platinum cruise is booked for February, and regardless of whether this sounds thankless, I really didn't want that awful visor to be my first gift!

Go to customer service and ask for an exchange, a friend ours got a nice Tervis Tumbler cup.

The kit includes a cube wall plug, several adapter cables. Looks like a 1 amp output. We're on Vista now. I also went to guest services and asked for a visor because that was the gift I was hoping to get. So for those who don't like the visor, you're welcome! :p

Wow, people complaining about a free gift. Glad I'm not around y'all at Christmas........smh

Really. I've received many more Platinum gifts that I knew I wouldn't use than useful items. For the times when there was nothing at the desk available for exchange, I simply gave them away or left them in the cabin. I left the game board in the library on one ship with a post-it on it that said "free to a good home" and it vanished within an hour. Some kid was probably thrilled to get a free gift!

They don't have to give us anything! They could go back to the Bad Old Days when the gift was some useless stationery and a photo frame!

Wow, people complaining about a free gift. Glad I'm not around y'all at Christmas........smh

I dislike the visors we got on the magic last week, but it is a gift. No complaints. Just something I'll pass along to anyone I see that wants them. I appreciate CCL's effort!