Private Car/limo service POM to FLL - Cost??

Tammyd549

I've searched threads but found very little regarding actual costs to expect. I just contacted Larry's limo and they want 160 for a limo and 130 for first available vehicle (all in, tax, tips, etc)

From the pricing I have found on other threads, this seems high, I had expected it to be in the $100 range, am I mistaken?

Tia!

A few years ago we used a private car from Go Airport to travel from FLL to our Miami hotel and the cost was about $90+tip, so your quote of $130 is not too far off. How big of a limo are you talking about? :confused:

Uber from POM to FLL will run about $40+ and a taxi on the same trip will be about $75-80+tip

We have found that it is more expensive for us to g0 from POM to FLL than the other way around. In the past, we've paid around $120 for this trip in a town car.

We haven't priced the trip for 2017 yet, but will be doing that soon.

If we didn't have early flights out of FLL, we would just do a shared shuttle for $15/person. We were able to do that one year and it worked out well.

Edited by brookie848

From the pricing I have found on other threads, this seems high, I had expected it to be in the $100 range, am I mistaken?

Yes, I think that is too low. What were the dates on the posts you read? Anyway, when we made this trip with South Florida Transportation 6 years ago, the price was $105.00, if I recall. I would absolutely expect you would pay around $120.00 now.