Live from the Reflection 11-5 to 11-12-2016

seadog67

I think I loved Lawn Club on Silly when we sailed. I spent the hour or two before dinner at the Martini Bar so have only a vague recollection.:p I do remember it being wonderful and my family assured me I loved it.

Lol hvsteve! I had that problem yesterday due to tequila :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wonderful review!! Thank you for putting this together! At the Royal Palms Beach Club, were the beach chairs each $10 or was that the price for a pair?

Do all the large shuttle taxis going to the beach head there? It is now on my 'to do' list. Looks incredible,

Wonderful review!! Thank you for putting this together! At the Royal Palms Beach Club, were the beach chairs each $10 or was that the price for a pair?

Do all the large shuttle taxis going to the beach head there? It is now on my 'to do' list. Looks incredible,

Thank you! The chairs are $10 each. And $15 for the umbrella. I will say we have been going here since before the cover charge to get in and it was cheaper for chairs and such, then it started to get really crowded.

We have never gone to another beach in the area so I so not know how the facilities compare. RP's also has a fresh water pool you can use as well.

Hope you enjoy if you go!

Thanks for sharing.

Thanks for checking in!

Good Morning Cruise Critics, welcome to Day 5 of our Cruise on Reflection. ( I suppose everyone knows were sailing on Reflection by now lol )

We are slowing approaching the coast of Jamaica..

cc43fb853c187b391db0c87c51ec1c2c.jpg

Todays forecast is Partly Cloudy with a high of 85 as reported in Celebrity Today

48d7d9595a9a54eb2a7708c644b4779b.jpg

9f4deb63fa8fdae1adc8c79e51468fdc.jpg

54bb1a4e3aeecca32c8971f57ed07561.jpg

67c76ea5bfd22d451b171a66657fbbc7.jpg

fe08f87d8dbb731964460c410b16fee0.jpg

Good morning! Thank you very much for the tower pictures. Are you still staying on board today? Is it because you have already been to Jamaica or for another reason.

You are welcome! Yes we plan to stay on-board, we may walk the port shops, but we have done the island tour and dunns river several times, so we hope to enjoy the hopeful less full pool areas and see more if the ship.

Might be a quiet day on the posts but lets see what we find, thanks for following all week!

Morning seadog!

Did I see the lobster Mac n cheese with the ribeye? :eek:

Did you don an apron?

Am I reading the Daily right, that the craft beers are at Cellar Masters?

EW

Morning wallie! Yes, that was the lobsta mac and cheese and it was 5 Forks good! No we did not don the apron but saw several people prepare their own dough for their flatbread by flattening it out into shape. We will have to give that a try next time!

I did not look over the daily yet, but i will be trying to visit cellar masters soon and report back!

Arriving into Falmouth right now

dc9280c116fcf8b60b81b04d52192241.jpg

https://vimeo.com/190859947

Morning seadog!

Did I see the lobster Mac n cheese with the ribeye? :eek:

Did you don an apron?

Am I reading the Daily right, that the craft beers are at Cellar Masters?

EW

I tried very hard last nite to get that rib eye off my computer and on to my dinner plate...it did not work LOL It looks sooo good !

We love t he Lawn Grill. Made our own flatbreads last time and had a blast doing it.

Wow thank you so much for doing such a great review! I hadn't checked in since this weekend and I see I've missed a lot. You've definitely got my excitement up for February. Enjoy the day on the ship. We really like staying on board during port days.

Glad you are enjoying following Jeremiah! Have a great time in February, I will be jealous then being in cold new jersey :)

I am enjoying your review very much. My sister and her husband and two friends are on

board and I feel like I am with them, wish I was. I keep looking for them in your pictures

but so far have not seen them. They are staying on board today so perhaps today is the

day. I am glad you are having such a great cruise and thanks for reporting it is so much

fun to read.

I am enjoying your review very much. My sister and her husband and two friends are on

board and I feel like I am with them, wish I was. I keep looking for them in your pictures

but so far have not seen them. They are staying on board today so perhaps today is the

day. I am glad you are having such a great cruise and thanks for reporting it is so much

fun to read.

Thanks for the kind words! I am glad it is enjoyable. I may catch them in a pic from around the ship. That would be funny!

Thanks for following!