Wine by the glass

candigirl41

I have been searching threads for over an hour and cannot find a wine list anywhere. I wanted to know what wines are available by the glass. If anyone has a recent list I would really appreciate it. Thanks in advance to all the great people on here who take pictures and post them. I will be doing so on my next cruise.

Candi

Thanks that will at least help me have an idea of what's what. I love the pinot grigio and the sparkling prosecco zonin. Hope they are still available. I am getting the cheers program so wanted to see where my break even would be.

Candi

Plan on the different varieties of Kendall Jackson. A little bit of a let down as when I sailed in August with the new "$50 limit per drink" I was expecting to see some mid to high end wines offered, but they only will sell those by the bottle. The best/most expensive choice by the glass was Kendall Jackson.

Thanks for all the replies. I appreciate the help. If anyone else has a more recent list it will be greatly appreciated. Otherwise I can go with that and at least have an idea. I don't sail for over a year so I have time to do more research.

Thank you again.

Candi

You can try the Carnival web site, go to FAQ type in sample menus. Scroll down to MDR wine list. No prices but you have an idea of what they serve. Go back to sample menu page scroll down to Dinner concept: American table, check out one of the sample dinner menus, it list a few wine they serve by the glass w/prices. Hope this helps. Have a great cruise.

If your ship has a steak house you can go to the bar without paying for dinner. They'll have a champagne that's around $20 a serving. That's the most expensive thing the Dream had last month at least.