Video Review Ruby Princess - Pacific Coastal - October 8-15, 2016

BILL-WI

My video review of our Pacific Coastal cruise, on Ruby Princess, is now LIVE on YouTube. Here is the link

The ports of call were San Francisco, Santa Barbara, San Diego, and Ensenada, MX.

One of the highlights of the cruise was a tour of Alcatraz at night. :)

Hope you enjoy the review.

BILL

Great video! Thanks for sharing.

Thanks for watching, glad you liked it!

Nice report. Thanks for posting.

Good Morning! Enjoyed your cruise video report. Thanks for making it! Cheers.

Such a great video review, really enjoyed it. Glad you had a wonderful cruise!

Great video! Thanks for posting.

Thanks for sharing your video!

It was done very well.

Loved your "Goooooood Morning!"

Thanks to everyone that watched the video...:):):)

BILL

My video review of our Pacific Coastal cruise, on Ruby Princess, is now LIVE on YouTube. Here is the link

The ports of call were San Francisco, Santa Barbara, San Diego, and Ensenada, MX.

One of the highlights of the cruise was a tour of Alcatraz at night. :)

Hope you enjoy the review.

BILL

Wow...What a video. Thanks for providing this great video. You did a professional job.

Tom😎

That was a great documentary film of your cruise. Only a pro can do such video. Thanks for sharing Bill.

Thanks for watching and the very kind words!

Will be on there in a few weeks...anything you wish you had done?...video gave us great overview!!!

Thanks for watching and the very kind words. I wish I stayed on the ship for a second, third, or perhaps a fourth week....:D

Wow...What a video. Thanks for providing this great video. You did a professional job.

Tom😎

Thanks for watching and the very kind words. Making a video does take a bit of work, but the program I use (ProShow Producer) is really what makes it all come together.

BILL

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD

JoB...

What a fun video and just the right length.........

Glad ur seas were calm, in March when we cruised on the same itinerary we had to stay overnight in San Francisco due to rough seas. Advantage got to leave in the day light and the crew loved it because many were able to go out late and enjoy some of the clubs. How lucky you were to see the new lights on the Oakland Bay bridge they just added those right before our sailing in March.

Perfect to do Alcatraz at night, eerie isn't it?.....I did it several years ago with my sons and we kept on scaring each other, suggested to my DH to do the night tour on our recent cruise he said once was enough when he and I did it, in the day light probably 30 years ago. We live in So. CA.

Tidbit, which I caught...missing SD statue....I am assuming you have been to SD B4.

again, thanks for posting it was GREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEat!!!!

Edited by land lover

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD

JoB...

What a fun video and just the right length.........

Glad ur seas were calm, in March when we cruised on the same itinerary we had to stay overnight in San Francisco due to rough seas. Advantage got to leave in the day light and the crew loved it because many were able to go out late and enjoy some of the clubs. How lucky you were to see the new lights on the Oakland Bay bridge they just added those right before our sailing in March.

Perfect to do Alcatraz at night, eerie isn't it?.....I did it several years ago with my sons and we kept on scaring each other, suggested to my DH to do the night tour on our recent cruise he said once was enough when he and I did it, in the day light probably 30 years ago. We live in So. CA.

Tidbit, which I caught...missing SD statue....I am assuming you have been to SD B4.

again, thanks for posting it was GREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEat!!!!

I think my Goooooooooooood Morrrrrnnnning Is rubbing off on you. LOL

Thanks for watching and the very kind words.

Yes, I have been to SD many times, but I am not sure what you mean by the missing statue??:confused:

BILL