Parking at port

aubandit

In FLL we found a new spot and they were awesome. We used for the airport but same goes for a cruise. Gold Coast FLL , 3000 SE 6th Ave. Fort Lauderdale, Florida 33316.

In Miami we've used Premier Cruise Parking Port of Miami. Had great service.

But, we usually like to get there the day before and spend the night at a hotel that offers free parking and a shuttle. It's a little more than just parking but for an additional say $50 we get a night in a hotel, a little breakfast and a easy way to start the cruise. The downside is you need to pay for return transportation but many times they offer a $10 return option. We usually take a cab.

enjoy

You are better off posting this question (and searching for information) on the FLA departure board: http://boards.cruisecritic.com/forumdisplay.php?f=495

Many like the convenience of parking at the port, others prefer to save $$ by using one of several off-site parking operations, while others book hotel - parking packages (http://www.sunny.org has lots of FLL area tourist and hotel info).

Have a great cruise! :)

We use park N Fly for Port Everglades (Ft. Lauderdale). you can make reservations online at PNF.com. good service, good rates and you get loyalty days benefit. For my cruise this month I had enough credit to park free five out of the seven days. They have nice vans and drivers you help you on and off with your luggage and drive right up to your ship. I've used them for several years with no problems.

I've used Park n Go and port parking. I prefer port parking because....

You don't have to wait for a shuttle back to your car, (possibly in uncomfortable weather). They have a bunch of shuttles but of course each only holds a limited number of passengers, and there is no one managing the people waiting in line.

Most of the parking for Celebrity is in covered garages right across the street from the ship.

Park n Go parks your car for you on an open lot, and they park the cars really close to each other so that the shuttles can barely get around the cars.

We have taken cruises out of FLL and Miami and found hotels that provide free parking, or charge a very small fee for the entire long period.

Our cruises are usually combined with land trip and we have been out of the country for any where from three and a half to five weeks.

In Miami, we stayed at

Holiday Inn Miami International Airport - Miami International Airport

1111 South Royal Poinciana Blvd Miami, Fl 33166

We stayed there in 2014 right after they had renovated the hotel and our room was new and spacious, the hotel staff was friendly, parking was great in a well lit lot, right in front of the checkin. Price was reasonable as well.

For FLL

https://www.tripadvisor.com/Hotel_Review-g34168-d1503560-Reviews-Fairfield_Inn_Suites_Fort_Lauderdale_Airport_Cruise_Port-Dania_Beach_Broward_County_Flo.html