Cafe two70 breakfast

bradleyk

I am booked on the Anthem of the seas for this upcoming July on deck six. I have read some about cafe two70 and thought that this might be a great place to grab breakfast and some coffee in the morning instead of going up to the windjammer.

What kind of food is available in the cafe for breakfast? Anything hot like eggs and bacon? Or just cereals and stuff? TIA

Hi,

One of my favourite places to have brekkie. All that you have mentioned is available plus other items such as bagels with various fillings, cream cheese etc.

From memory I think there are omelettes with various fillings, but these are pre-made then warmed up. I sure there is other stuff as well.

Pete

Is there a bar there? And is it open at breakfast time?

(I can't just leave that there without saying: I NEVER EVER have a drink with breakfast at home but....what happens on vacation............) :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

If you are on deck 6 go to the back (aft) of the deck, there is a door that goes right to the second floor of 270. Go down the stairs and right into the main area and the cafe!

Sent from my iPad using Forums

From your signature it seems that you really like the Anthem! Do you have any tips to offer? I will be sailing solo this trip

The Anthem is a really nice ship. It is far from perfect but we like it and we do not have to fly! The restaurants were very good but I do not know how it will be once Dynamic Dining is gone. The service was very good, they went out of the way to accommodate my food allergy. The chef even made me my own dessert. 270 is a great place to hang out, the cafe is open until 5 and the bar is very nice. WeW I'll Rock You we have seen twice and Plano. Seeing it again.. they has some other shows during the. Cruise, comedian,singers etc. that were very good. Solarium great adult area. The pools are the best we have seen.

We do like the Oasisclass better but as I said NO FLYING.

Any questions?

Is there a bar there? And is it open at breakfast time?

(I can't just leave that there without saying: I NEVER EVER have a drink with breakfast at home but....what happens on vacation............) :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

There is a bar in Two70 - not the Cafe - but I'm not sure what the hours are. I know I have the Cruise Compasses from last month but they're upstairs and I'm too lazy to go up and find them. But if I do later, I'll check to see the bar hours.

Susan