Blowing bubbles off ship

CSocket

I am all for kids having bubbles. My kids had a lot of fun with them. But, not on a cruise ship. One cruise, a family constantly were blowing bubbles. Because of the wind, the bubbles would blow onto our balcony and deck furniture. I know the bubble solution is harmless, but I still do not want to sit on it.

It stopped when two men a few decks down for us were enjoying what looked like a bottle of fine scotch. The bubbles landed in the glasses and ruined the drinks. These guys were livid. They must have talked to someone, because that was the end of the bubbles.

Enjoy bubbles on land, please.

Ugh. Yea, that's the reason I was asking, to see if folks had issues.

We will practice common courtesy and sense :)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Forums mobile app

This is Cruise Critic, there will always be someone with an issue, no matter what the topic.

Bring the bubbles. Before giving them to your kids, pucker up, blow and see where they land. If they do not look like they will "ruin" anyone else's cruise, let your kids enjoy themselves.

To the admin who did not like my post it would be helpful to let me know what it was that offended you so badly. Simply sending me a nasty-gram with zero explanation leaves me with no idea what it is that I said that was so offensive and thus what it is that you do not want me to say any more! So if CC Help Michell reads this please let me know.

I always cruise in an aft penthouse and if someone was having fun blowing bubbles above me and it dripped, I'd just step back, so I wouldn't get dripped on. I say, let your kids have some fun blowing the bubbles.

This was our balcony on the Jewel in August and you could move your chair back about 3" and still get dripped on from the balcony above.

Jewel_Balcony1.jpg

Edited by BirdTravels

To the admin who did not like my post it would be helpful to let me know what it was that offended you so badly. Simply sending me a nasty-gram with zero explanation leaves me with no idea what it is that I said that was so offensive and thus what it is that you do not want me to say any more! So if CC Help Michell reads this please let me know.

I know. My post was deleted also. All I said is that I wouldn't want to have a cabin near ems.

This was our balcony on the Jewel in August and you could move your chair back about 3" and still get dripped on from the balcony above.

Like I've said, I was only speaking about how the bubbles would or wouldn't affect my cruise, your opinion may differ. Edited by NLH Arizona

Here you go!

So, I think you're good to go! :D

Are those SpongeBob's bubbles? :eek::eek::eek: haha.

Let the kids have fun, if anyone complains, say sorry; take them to the port instead and let your kids have fun there too.

It won't physically harm anyone. :D (I will definitely be bringing my siblings some bubbles now for our Christmas Cruise!)

Just keep in mind that any bottled liquid you try to bring on board will potentially be confiscated during the screening process. NCL clearly stated they don't want to waste time opening bottles to check the contents for alcohol, so they throw it all away...

I really am not making a federal case out of this..... and the OP clearly said they would be careful and respectful..... but I've been on the receiving end of cigarettes, champagne, trash, soda, water, food, a used condom, etc with people having "fun" on a balcony above me

sent using Forums mobile app

Wow! You must have some bad luck...maybe you should avoid booking balconies since you always seem to have things fall on you. :eek: