Weather 11/12/16-11/19/16

Victorias

Not sure where you are checking your weather but suppose to be 83 degrees with morning showers when you are in Tortola, sunny and 87 degrees when you are in St. Thomas and sunny and 83 degrees when you are in Nassau.

I know because I am on the Epic the 2 weeks after you and have been checking the weather forecast myself.:D

You cruise is definitely not going to be rained out.

all we can do is hope for nice weather. It is pretty unlikely we would have several days of rain; maybe morning or afternoon showers and it is approaching the rainy season. We have cruised and done land trips in the Caribbean for 30, plus years. It has been our experience late November is the wettest, still never have we had days where it has been rainy all day. One year, one port did have a pretty cloudy dad the entire time. It was Roatan which isn't even the same side of the Caribbean.

all we can do is hope for nice weather. It is pretty unlikely we would have several days of rain; maybe morning or afternoon showers and it is approaching the rainy season. We have cruised and done land trips in the Caribbean for 30, plus years. It has been our experience late November is the wettest, still never have we had days where it has been rainy all day. One year, one port did have a pretty cloudy dad the entire time. It was Roatan which isn't even the same side of the Caribbean.

Well said.