LIVE from the Freedom of the Seas! - Nov 12, 2016/ 8 night Eastern Caribbean

ckrobyn

AMAZING magic show tonight! Drew Thomas is really an incredible Magician and performer! When you attend the show, be sure and tweet, you may make it on the big screen! I got a nice shout out tonight [emoji4]

c7a6c0833fb269496fe888e8a6be4bf0.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fufilling Career? What does that mean, you're not from Quebec, so I know that's not French. Please explain.

Fufilling Career? What does that mean, you're not from Quebec, so I know that's not French. Please explain.

I'm not sure I understand the question Bill? However it means that I enjoy my job!!!!! [emoji3]

I think you may be poking fun though [emoji41]

Edited by ckrobyn

I see we are in St. Kitts with AIDAluna today. I believe Freedom backed in with Starboard side to the pier?

I do also believe that I hear the Brimstone Fortress calling.....

Yes, we are in St. Kitts ☀️️ what time are we going ashore? I was good with everything until you mentioned the Brimstone Fortress.....we know better than that don't we?? [emoji6][emoji6]

Glad you are enjoying the LIVE report [emoji106] you will love the Freedom, she's a fantastic ship with an amazing crew [emoji3].

I see that the Internet question has been answered [emoji4] thanks Clarea, you're the best!

I think I like that much better - there's so much stress involved when you have a slow connection and a ticking clock!!

Camelia

Loving this thread, Robyn! Just got off Freedom this past Saturday and already miss her. One of the greatest cruises, ever!!! Enjoy!

And just my two cents: My group went to Chops last week aboard Freedom and it was AMAZING! My husband is especially picky and he couldn't eat enough there. We was an awesome meal!

Edited by ChristieNJ

Just read this whole thread. Great review! I am sailing the same itinerary Dec 10th. This will be my first time repeating a ship. I sailed on Freedom in June with a big group. I loved the ship. This time I am going solo and all the ports are new to me. I need to start booking some excursions.

Glad to hear about the new mesh type loungers. How did the slot pull go with that many participants? Did you hit a jackpot to pay for another cruise?

Good afternoon from St. Kitts! We hoped for better weather, but it was quite overcast for most of the day. I'm sitting in the solarium (big surprise!) and it's cleared nicely now. We spent a relaxing morning onboard an empty ship, and then went ashore for a few hours, mostly walking in and around the port area. Here are a few pics....

45d4f764d834ee5a3c0fa08e9834ca5b.jpg

I'm not a big excursion person, although I used to do them years ago, but having been to each port many times, I prefer to just relax onboard or mill around the port shopping area. When I cruise with my DH and DD, we often hit a beach or two, especially in St.Maarten [emoji41]

a524eb385f990f97ade96b5d259d2fb4.jpg

This smaller ship next to us has been following us around, it's the AIDA Luna, no idea where it's from?

I received an invite to breakfast with a senior officer tomorrow, I'm not sure if I'll go.... If the sun is shining the odds are I won't [emoji6]

Tonight is the 70's Dance Party, and we are probably having dinner in the MDR, although that depends on the menu....

Just read this whole thread. Great review! I am sailing the same itinerary Dec 10th. This will be my first time repeating a ship. I sailed on Freedom in June with a big group. I loved the ship. This time I am going solo and all the ports are new to me. I need to start booking some excursions.

Glad to hear about the new mesh type loungers. How did the slot pull go with that many participants? Did you hit a jackpot to pay for another cruise?

The mesh loungers are outstanding, SO much better than the vinyl ones. They haven't replaced the loungers in the solarium, they are still the padded type.

Sadly we did not hit the jackpot during the slot pull [emoji30] There were about 70 participants and we used 2 machines simultaneously so it worked out nicely. It wax a fun event!

Loving this thread, Robyn! Just got off Freedom this past Saturday and already miss her. One of the greatest cruises, ever!!! Enjoy!

And just my two cents: My group went to Chops last week aboard Freedom and it was AMAZING! My husband is especially picky and he couldn't eat enough there. We was an awesome meal!

Thanks Christie, we are having a blast [emoji106]The jury is still out on whether we will go to Chops, but I appreciate your comments.

This smaller ship next to us has been following us around, it's the AIDA Luna, no idea where it's from?

Its a German ship, I last saw her in Port Canaveral.

aida.jpg

Edited by BillOh

Wondering if you could stop by MDR and take a pic of the breakfast menu- we have never gone but this next time we are thinking of doing it at least once maybe twice. Thanks so much in advance. Looks like you are having a great trip. :)

I'm pretty sure I'll be there tomorrow morning, so will do [emoji3]