Cruise planner sale

I saw the sale on dining and voom a week ago or so, and I didn't purchase them at the time. Do you think there is a chance that sale will come back before my cruise in April?

Unpredictable. All you can do is keep checking the Cruise Planner.

Keep your fingers crossed. We missed the 3-day 30% off a drink package (dining and voom sales too) last month. It came back a few weekends ago. We jumped on it this time.

It might also be posted on your Roll Call. You can ask if someone would be kind enough to post if they see sales on your specific cruise.

Edited by Cruisin'4Us

Keep your fingers crossed. We missed the 3-day 30% off a drink package (dining and voom sales too) last month. It came back a few weekends ago. We jumped on it this time.

It might also be posted on your Roll Call. You can ask if someone would be kind enough to post if they see sales on your specific cruise.

I will just log in from time to time and hope to catch it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was actually wondering if the Cruise Planner sale wasn't another one of RC's never ending promotions like BOGOHO. Ever since the "Sale" started 2 weeks ago the discount prices have been available on my cruise planner for our January sailing on the Allure.

I was actually wondering if the Cruise Planner sale wasn't another one of RC's never ending promotions like BOGOHO. Ever since the "Sale" started 2 weeks ago the discount prices have been available on my cruise planner for our January sailing on the Allure.

Well I wanted to purchase the voom and it was on sale for 8.99 a day for streaming and surfing unlimited. I had a lot going on and forgot to buy it. The price now is 11.99 for streaming and surfing.

Awesome site. Totally run by a self described cruise nerd. No official affiliation to the cruise line despite the name. He does almost daily blog posts, weekly podcasts, and daily periscope chats!

I knew about the recent weekend sale from this site. Scored a deal on a beverage package at $40/day and some discounted excursions that weekend for my feb 2017 cruise on Liberty. Saw the 8.99 Voom but didn't buy it as the streaming option does not work on Liberty (fine on all other ships).

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Forums mobile app

Edited by SA71