Aquatheater suite

PBNJ620

For those of you who have booked an aquatheater suite (specifically on deck 8 or 9), how soon in advance did you have to book it? I can't seem to find one and I've looked well into 2018....Also, do you have to pay for a certain amount of people in these a1 suites?

We booked online with 4 people. We found an opening in February 2018 about 5 months ago. It was the only week available I could find. I always assumed they were snapped up as soon as the itinerary was released. I'm guessing someone cancelled and we lucked out.

We have a 2 BR ATS (8330) booked for Feb 2017. We were able to book it directly on the website and there are only 2 of us.

It seems that the availability and booking requirements for these suites are all over the map.

I booked this suite in Oct. 2015 so it was about 16 months out.

For those of you who have booked an aquatheater suite (specifically on deck 8 or 9), how soon in advance did you have to book it? I can't seem to find one and I've looked well into 2018....Also, do you have to pay for a certain amount of people in these a1 suites?

Booked 8330 on the Allure for October 2017 online for four people back in May.

4 of us in 9330 in December,2017. Booked 12 months ago but had to call since it stated online the room had a booking minimum of 5 people. Once we called the room was secured.

Booked a 2-br ATS for 6 in May 2016 for a Dec 2017 cruise by emailing my TA. We might drop to 5 occupants but were told that was ok as the minimum occupancy at time of booking is 5.

• 3 months later...

When the Symphony bookings became available this past Wednesday (3/8), I booked an A1 (deck 8, two bedroom) for late 2018. The website let me do it for 3 people without having to call. It definitely pays to book early too. The price now for even the smaller A2's is about $6K more than what the A1's were three days ago.