First Time Princess Cruiser Questions!

ILCruzr

I am hoping to get some questions answered about cruising on princess. I am doing my first cruise in December on the Regal and I am trying to familiarize myself with the line.

Is there unlimited ice tea and lemonade on the horizon court buffet that you can get anytime?

What kind of sushi is offered at the ocean restauraunt? What about oysters and other seafood items? Is this like a fish and chips bar too?

I know I will have more questions, but I am hoping to get these questions answered. After 8 carnival cruises and 1 RCL cruise, I am looking forward to trying a new line.

Thanks in advance!

I can help with your ice tea question. There is unlimited ice tea in the buffet areas that you can get even if the food section is closed down. There is ice water and hot tea there also. I know you can get lemonade if you ask for it at lunch time in the buffet. I don't know if you can self serve for that. I also can't answer about sushi.

I am hoping to get some questions answered about cruising on princess. I am doing my first cruise in December on the Regal and I am trying to familiarize myself with the line.

Is there unlimited ice tea and lemonade on the horizon court buffet that you can get anytime?

What kind of sushi is offered at the ocean restauraunt? What about oysters and other seafood items? Is this like a fish and chips bar too?

I know I will have more questions, but I am hoping to get these questions answered. After 8 carnival cruises and 1 RCL cruise, I am looking forward to trying a new line.

Thanks in advance!

First time for us as well, we received booking notification letter explaining the progressive cruise check-in schedule. It stats our deck boards at 1:30. Is this strictly enforced or a just suggestion. We would like to board as soon as the doors open.

The staggered boarding is a suggestion for most ports. We always like to get to the port in time to board for lunch in the dining room. But we have priority embarkation. I'm not sure of the order, but I think it starts with suite and elite, handicapped, platinum, and then the rest. Passengers who don't fit into the first categories are given a number depending on when they arrived in the terminal. Princess starts checking in and boarding by numbered group after the others have finished boarding.

Is there unlimited ice tea and lemonade on the horizon court buffet that you can get anytime? Yes there is unlimited tea , coffee , Ice tea and lemonade

What kind of sushi is offered at the ocean restauraunt? What about oysters and other seafood items? Is this like a fish and chips bar too? Sushi isn't regularly offered in the Horizon Court.

Thanks in advance!

You can buy a coffee card that gets you unlimited brewed coffee, fancy ties and 15 lattes on each card . Card costs about $32 USD.

I can help with your ice tea question. There is unlimited ice tea in the buffet areas that you can get even if the food section is closed down. There is ice water and hot tea there also. I know you can get lemonade if you ask for it at lunch time in the buffet. I don't know if you can self serve for that. I also can't answer about sushi.

Thanks so much!!!!

I am so used to lemonade on carnival being self service...and I think it was on Royal too...but nice to know we can get it if we ask. I like a good arnold palmer!

You can buy a coffee card that gets you unlimited brewed coffee, fancy ties and 15 lattes on each card . Card costs about $32 USD.

On the Regal, their is a dining option called the Ocean Terrace and I called to ask about it and they said its included and includes sushi, oysters and other seafoods. I was wondering what was on it?

On the Regal, their is a dining option called the Ocean Terrace and I called to ask about it and they said its included and includes sushi, oysters and other seafoods. I was wondering what was on it?

What did they say was included? drinks? Ocean Terrace has an upcharge for the sushi and others.

On my last cruise (it was a few years ago but hopefully this hasn't changed)' date=' I could ask for lemonade on the pool deck in the afternoon.[/quote']

They still do on the Regal. Waiters at the fountain pool have a pitcher of them on their service table.