when are Chic nights on reflection

reeflover

The 2/25 W. Caribbean Reflection calls at Labadee on Day 3 so I'm thinking that chic nights will be Days 2 and 7 (both of which are sea days). Our cruise departs on a Saturday.

First off, Celebrity has very often done their Chic nights or in the past Formal nights on port days. This is definitely not an indicator.

It will be day 2 and day 6, definitely not day 7. They always avoid doing any type of dress up on the last night. If your cruise is Saturday to Saturday the at sea days will be Sunday night and Thursday night unless Thursday is a real late port night.

Edited by dkjretired

Monday and Saturday are our at sea days.

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

Your cruise is 7 days and runs from Saturday to Saturday so they can't be your Sea Days.

As stated earlier, Chic nights are not always held on sea days. I checked your itinerary and your at sea days are day 2 and day 7. They will NOT hold a Chic night on day 7 which is the last night because people are packing.

In the past the normal procedure for Chic nights or formal nights has always been day 2 and day 6. In looking at your itinerary, I see no reason why it would be different.