towel question on Rhapsody:

Jetswdo

1. On the one excursion that I booked through RC-- does the room steward place beach towels in the cabin, the night before? Can I request 2 towels per person (4 altogether)

2. Can towels be picked up poolside on the afternoon prior to the port the next day? Can two towels per person be done?

3. In regards to the above: has any one had to sign for towels used from Rhapsody and used at a beach and then had them taken so that you ended up being charged by RC?

DH and I are doing 4 water type excursions, one through the cruise line and the others privately. I do have 6 thin travel beach towels that weigh practically nothing in the suitcase, but since the ship doesn't have self serve laundry like Princess does, I'd rather not be bothered.

Don't know about policy at RCCL but on Celebrity there are always beach towels in our cabin (taking up space) on day of departure. We do not do pool or beach so if we need space, simply ask for them to be removed from cabin.

We were on the Grandeur of the Seas in Sept- new England/canada so we had no beaches- but ship pools. We had to sign out towels with room card. Thought that was absurd- often at 7am- had to chase down attendant to get towel before going to the solarium pool.

FYI- the cabin towels were great. Did Freedom of Seas before & at beaches- got towels at the beaches.

1. On the one excursion that I booked through RC-- does the room steward place beach towels in the cabin, the night before? Can I request 2 towels per person (4 altogether)

2. Can towels be picked up poolside on the afternoon prior to the port the next day? Can two towels per person be done?

3. In regards to the above: has any one had to sign for towels used from Rhapsody and used at a beach and then had them taken so that you ended up being charged by RC?

1. No. No.

2. Yes. Yes.

3. Probably happens but have not seen reports from Rhapsody specifically.