Children on Princess cruises

I find paying for my cruise is always doable as I can justify the expense for treating my wife or even myself. However, when paying for the family to cruise with us, that is always expensive no matter how good a bargain we can get. We pay it anyway.:cool:

I'm always in awe as to the expense people I see with a large family must have paid for their cruise.....They must naturally become very efficient with the purse-strings....Something I haven't learnt yet..:D

We were on Diamond Princess Cruise last summer school holidays and there were children everywhere. I think the time you cruise can certainly influence the number on board. Unfortunately, it was the teenagers that caused more problems than the younger ones.

On our last cruise a small band of 10 year old lads thought it was great fun to run up & down the stairs pushing all the lift call buttons thus causing the already slow lifts to take forever as they stopped at every floor ..... until they and their parents were called before the head of security, shown the footage of them on the security cameras and told to cease & desist - they were a wee bit sheepish for a while after that. :p

On our last cruise a small band of 10 year old lads thought it was great fun to run up & down the stairs pushing all the lift call buttons thus causing the already slow lifts to take forever as they stopped at every floor ..... until they and their parents were called before the head of security, shown the footage of them on the security cameras and told to cease & desist - they were a wee bit sheepish for a while after that. :p

Knock and run is fun for them as well or at least it is until I catch them.