That's Annoying!

jh1809

I've just realised that after my next cruise I shall have precisely 1,000 loyalty points and thus will be one point short of promotion to the Mediterranean tier. I'm on 760 points currently, and my next cruise will be 24 nights.

I've just realised that after my next cruise I shall have precisely 1,000 loyalty points and thus will be one point short of promotion to the Mediterranean tier. I'm on 760 points currently, and my next cruise will be 24 nights.

We're in a similar position - could be a good excuse to throw in a 2/3 nighter! ;)

The benefits are so small it's not worth worrying about really! In my opinion of course!

Totally agree. No idea why people throw money away just to get to xxx level sooner.

Now to do it to have another cruise, I'm all for, but for status.

Totally agree. No idea why people throw money away just to get to xxx level sooner.

Now to do it to have another cruise, I'm all for, but for status.

We did have an ulterior motive because we wanted to suss out Ventura before booking our 28-dayer on her! But I don't deny I found it irritating that we were only 2 nights away from the next tier and early embarkation!!!

I don't really fancy a two or three nighter. It hardly seems worth the hassle of getting to and from Southampton and embarkation/disembarkation.

We wouldn't normally do it either but we were down in Surrey visiting friends and it was too good an opportunity to miss