Freedom of the Seas - Live Review 11/26/2016-12/4/2016

it will be great to have all the info stored for when we finally get on board in the not so distant future!!

One thing you've mentioned that I didn't realize - if you choose My Time Dining are you able to make reservations even before the cruise starts or can you only make them on the actual day? I've had experience with Anytime Dining on Princess and my experience was not good. I would love to know that it works better on Royal.

Enjoy every second!!

Camelia

it will be great to have all the info stored for when we finally get on board in the not so distant future!!

One thing you've mentioned that I didn't realize - if you choose My Time Dining are you able to make reservations even before the cruise starts or can you only make them on the actual day? I've had experience with Anytime Dining on Princess and my experience was not good. I would love to know that it works better on Royal.

Enjoy every second!!

Camelia

You can make reservations in advance. I am not sure how far I'm advance but if you look in your cruise planner My time dining will be under the dining options and you can make reservations for each night

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Curious, what do you do with the items you buy? Bring them on the cruise? You must pack light or have a big suite[emoji41]

We are only buying clothes so it does. It require a lot of extra room. We are from a pretty small area with not a lot of selection so we like to do our shopping for our son here :)

Just in case anyone is curious about rental car return timing and the shuttle to the port...

Dropped the car off at Alamo @ FLL at 10:17AM. We were on the free shuttle to the Port at 10:24AM. The shuttle left FLL at 10:29AM and arrived at the port gates at 10:38AM. There are several ships in port today so the shuttle made multiple stops. Luckily everyone on our bus was either on Harmony or Freedom so there were not many stops required. Harmony was stop #1 @ 10:41AM. Freedom was #2 @ 10:48AM.

Arrived at check in counter at 10:56AM. We were able to walk right on :)

Thanks for the live review. I would love to see some pics inside the terminal and of the Compasses if possible. I know Robyn posted them in her review but I can never have too many. :)

Sorry I did not get a chance to take pics of the terminal - we boarded right after checking in

Great report so far. I am a fellow Canadian but from Ontario. The dollar hurts doesn't it?

Enjoy your cruise. Looking forward to hearing more.

Sent from my ONE E1005 using Tapatalk

It was a little painful. Luckily we had some USD from renting out DVC points so it was not so bad

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

More new deck chairs being delivered!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk8b69a20b34b8b732b73218dce6eebfd0.jpg

Either that or some sort of cabana for vampires. Better yet, Chair Hog solitary confinement chamber for first offenders. Second offence, over the side.:p

Love you review so far. You are off to a great start and I can't wait to follow your adventures CDM.:)

Either that or some sort of cabana for vampires. Better yet, Chair Hog solitary confinement chamber for first offenders. Second offence, over the side.:p

Love you review so far. You are off to a great start and I can't wait to follow your adventures CDM.:)

Lol! They are most definitely deck chairs :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk