Drink Packages

reilly1

Normally cruise with Celebrity but after a lovely Ventura cruise last year, we are on Azura for a week at Easter. Do P&O now offer Drink Packages, apart from the wine ones? Love the Premium Package on Celebrity.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

see what P&O say on their website

https://ask.pocruises.com/help/PO/life-on-board/drinks_package

Yes, we only offer the various drinks packages below which are available to book prior to your sailing or you may purchase these packages on board. If you would like to book one of the drinks packages please call our Customer Contact Centre on 0843 374 0111 (Calls cost 3p per minute plus your telephone company’s network access charge). By pre booking these packages you will be asked to pay for these at time of ordering.

Soft Drinks Package

A soft drinks package is available to purchase at a cost of £35* which includes 20 refills of 330ml soft drinks from any bar (Pepsi, Diet Pepsi and Lemonade & Tonic). This would give you an approximate saving of 10% on normal costs.

Costa Coffee Card

A coffee card is available to purchase at a cost of £22.00* which includes 10 Primo (12oz) Costa coffees, Americano, Latte, Cappuccino or Iced coffees. This would give you an approximate saving of up to 10% on normal costs.

Wine Packages

Various wine packages are available. Wine packages can be consumed either in the restaurant or in your cabin. Please note loyalty discount will not be applied when purchasing wine packages.

Please note that these packages are non-refundable and may not be exchanged for another item, or for on board credit.

Self and Room Service

A 'Self Serve Wine Package' (by the glass) is available on Ventura. Please see How does the enomatic wine system work in Ventura's Waterside buffet restaurant? for details.

Single bottles of wine or Champagne can be pre ordered via our gift catalogue (our brochure is currently unavailable, a revised brochure will be ready soon) and spirits can be ordered via room service.

Normally cruise with Celebrity but after a lovely Ventura cruise last year, we are on Azura for a week at Easter. Do P&O now offer Drink Packages, apart from the wine ones? Love the Premium Package on Celebrity.

Short answer is no they don't.

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

If you booked a select fare you would have obc that you can spend on drinks.

Drinks are much cheaper on P&O, as you will probably know and you would need to drink a lot to spend up to or over the actual price of a Premium Drinks package on Celebrity. They have nothing like the classic or premium drinks package that Celebrity offer to buy (or offer as a perk most times). The choice of drinks (apart from the wine options at dinner) are also more limited than at the bars on Celebrity particularly in their choice of spirits and cocktails and measures are smaller. Also knowledge of cocktails we found is limited to the few they have on their menus. Once you've had the premium package on Celebrity it does spoil you somewhat.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

It is extremely short sighted of P&O not to offer a drinks package, or even a proper soft drinks package.

Their drinks may be slightly cheaper, so make the drinks package slightly cheaper.

I think all of their competitors offer packages. Last year on Princess people were saying they wouldn't book P&O because of the lack of a drinks package.

Come on P&O, your sister companies offer it so get on with it!