2018 Europe cruises

Taylor D

I just saw the 2018 Europe cruises are listed and i was looking at a July 20 on the Reflection in a Veranda cabin and it said they have run out of that class, is that true? Last year we went to Europe on the Constellation and booked 6 months out with no problem. I was just trying to be pro active and book early so should i start looking at other cruise lines.

I just saw the 2018 Europe cruises are listed and i was looking at a July 20 on the Reflection in a Veranda cabin and it said they have run out of that class, is that true? Last year we went to Europe on the Constellation and booked 6 months out with no problem. I was just trying to be pro active and book early so should i start looking at other cruise lines.

Highly unlikely.

Maybe the computer has a glitch over pricing.

Why not ring Celebrity and ask for an explanation.

Typical and frequent Celebrity website glitch.

Zero chance that all categories are sold out, including concierge, AQ and all suites. Only been available for sale since midnight.

Call a travel agent.

Not sure if you can actually book online as it's meant to be to members only so most likely you have to call to actually book until they are released to the general public on the 1st Dec,

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Thanks for all the quick reply's. I was thinking it was their web site but just wanted to be sure. Whenever I need an answer i get it fast from all of you.

Here is a screenshot of the cabin pricing on the UK site. 74fb1513657fa4133b0a205599c3be5a.jpg. Plenty of cabins available. Check out the UK site for availability.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Not sure if you can actually book online as it's meant to be to members only so most likely you have to call to actually book until they are released to the general public on the 1st Dec,

Sent from my iPad using Forums

No matter what they said, anyone can book. This is a website glitch. Some sailings bookable, others not due to the "sold out" snafu.

No matter what they said, anyone can book. This is a website glitch. Some sailings bookable, others not due to the "sold out" snafu.

And of course today is the last day of the current promotion, so pricing will be different tomorrow when new promotions take effect.

The best part is I just received a price increase notification that the S2 price has increased to the S1 price at which I made a booking yesterday and the S1 category has gone up a few hundred dollars as well!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I was able to secure a cheaper price for an S1 early yesterday morning, but my friend said she had an increase..mistake by Celebrity...I also got all the perks...put deposit down and transferred to my TA....

I was able to secure a cheaper price for an S1 early yesterday morning, but my friend said she had an increase..mistake by Celebrity...I also got all the perks...put deposit down and transferred to my TA....if you are not on it right away, anything can happe. My TA had the new price...

Edited by Lastdance

I was able to secure a cheaper price for an S1 early yesterday morning, but my friend said she had an increase..mistake by Celebrity...I also got all the perks...put deposit down and transferred to my TA....

The website didn't show any perk apart from the OBC of US$300 - I had to go direct to my TA to book and she said the Go Best was still applicable. Phew. :)

The website didn't show any perk apart from the OBC of US$300 - I had to go direct to my TA to book and she said the Go Best was still applicable. Phew. :)

That is great news! I always wonder if those are just mistakes or????????:):)

According to my TA email - all perks are in place. Still prices are way too high even with perks. Prices for AQ for TA are almost 40% higher then we paid last year. No thanks.

Yes, and for us, last year was 25-30% more than the year before.

We took the Equinox transatlantic home in October. During the cruise, the Next Cruise folks advertised a certificate with benefits for 2018-2019 cruises even though these cruises weren't yet scheduled. The certificate(s) included a $100pp deposit with the benefits of prepaid gratuities on a 2018 transatlantic and the other certificate (same deposits) offered the benefits of two perks and $200 OCB for 2018-2019 cruises--which had to have bookings completed between Nov 29 and Dec 30. Now Celebrity is saying that they will not honor these certificates beyond the deposits and there are no benefits!!!!!! ARE YOU KIDDING ME? The reason they give is that they are new cruises and therefore not able to be booked with perks--unless the perks are paid for with "go better." I am continuing to fight this but just wanted to know if anyone else is encountering this b...........t.

We took the Equinox transatlantic home in October. During the cruise, the Next Cruise folks advertised a certificate with benefits for 2018-2019 cruises even though these cruises weren't yet scheduled. The certificate(s) included a $100pp deposit with the benefits of prepaid gratuities on a 2018 transatlantic and the other certificate (same deposits) offered the benefits of two perks and $200 OCB for 2018-2019 cruises--which had to have bookings completed between Nov 29 and Dec 30. Now Celebrity is saying that they will not honor these certificates beyond the deposits and there are no benefits!!!!!! ARE YOU KIDDING ME? The reason they give is that they are new cruises and therefore not able to be booked with perks--unless the perks are paid for with "go better." I am continuing to fight this but just wanted to know if anyone else is encountering this b...........t.

I hope that you will receive those benefits...my TA told me to pay the money quickly for the deposit because she had a notice saying they were going away after the 30th of Nov...your situation is entirely different due to your special circumstances...don't give up!

The only thing we got on our transatlantic, and we did book onboard, was the $100 deposit pp., but my TA was able to use my prior cruising certificate and she gave us a lot of OBC...we booked a suite! ALSO, the prices really came down on our TA for this April for all cabins except AQ and suite classes....

Edited by Lastdance