Princess patters on tablets???

WINEMANVISALIA

As said previously , you log in to the ships intranet service "Princess at Sea". Typically the address is as an example :

royal.princess.com or

caribbean.princess.com

You don't actually see the Patter , but all the events are listed , the hours and locations for all venues , your account info and a bunch of other information and in fact you can also message anyone you are cruising with or meet on the ship .

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Slight correction to the post above: Most of the daily events are listed but we haven't seen the complete listing that shows up in the Patter. A bit annoying...

You can look at the listings and then mark the ones you plan to do and they will show in a separate list for you. Makes it very easy to just glance at my phone and see the name and time of events we are interested in.

Messaging is free but you will need to check for messages as there is no notification. I'm glad you can't have audible notifications as that would get pretty annoying to hear but vibration would be nice.

How do you get to see daily patters on your tablet...have not cruised for a while...also read you can text each other for free?...love technology!🤗

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Forums mobile app

Here's a link to their Princess@Sea webpage:

http://www.princess.com/ships-and-experience/onboard-experience/activities/princess-at-sea/

Princess misses out so much with this system. They could use it ro list movies and their times, the entire TV lineup could be on it, the menus for the wntire cruise could be displayed port information could be available to name just a few things they COULD do with it.

Maybe not an audible notification but one to the home page of devices would be great.

Princess misses out so much with this system. They could use it ro list movies and their times, the entire TV lineup could be on it, the menus for the wntire cruise could be displayed port information could be available to name just a few things they COULD do with it.

Maybe not an audible notification but one to the home page of devices would be great.

I've been able to download port guides & also to apply for a FCD using P@S but don't know what it'd take to add additional information.

Edited by Astro Flyer

They're intranet does seem to need an improvement that's for sure. As you say it could do so much more with no major changes.

As far as an audible notification, they're working on it but who knows just when it'll be available.