Celebrity Reflection Aqua Class A2

GStonelake

I realize that the Aqua cabins are not always in the most desirable locations, but I really love PG and Blu, so it is worth it for me. I've done research on cabins in this class, but coming up short (i.e., not one single cabin stands out).

For those of you that have sailed on the Reflection in Aqua A2, what was your cabin, would you recommend it/not recommend it, and why? I understand what appeals to you, may not appeal to me.

FYI ... I have reviewed the S-class spreadsheet.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

I would go for a stateroom near 1519, which is below the Persian Garden. It is quiet (because the Persian Garden is quiet) and not too far of a walk to the stairs/elevator.

I sailed in 1519 on Silhouette last year and there was really no noise at all from above.

On S Class A2 statrooms are more desireble to most than A1a... so A2 is a good choice IMHO.

We have stayed on some AQs on S-Class forward of the forward elevator on the port and starboard side - loved them!!!

Most quiet ones are underneith the Persian Garden as Tyler80 already mentioned.

Any of the A2 cabins on Reflection Deck 11 are good, just get one under Persian Gardens (not the gym) or further aft and you should be fine as far as noise from the floor above goes.

Have you sailed Celebrity before? If so, as a Classic member or above you can request an upgrade from A2 to A1. The A1 cabins on Reflection Deck 11 are good.

Have fun!

Any of the A2 staterooms Deck 11 - Forward - Port would be a good choice since as others have mentioned it is under the Persian Garden combined with easy access to the Relaxation room and stairway to the Persian Garden.

A2 - Deck 11- Starboard would not be good since they are under the treadmills, aerobic, fitness area

A2 - Deck 11 - Aft - both Port and Starboard would be fine as well since they have staterooms both above and below.

The OP is talking Reflection -- it's a little different from the other S-Class ships as it has an extra deck.

Most all the A1, and all the A2's back aft are under other cabins above. The A2's on Deck 11that are forward of the forward hump have the Gym, Spa, and Persian Gardens above them.

The few A1's on Deck 12 have the pool deck/solarium above them.

To answer the OP's question, all of the A1's on Deck 11 have staterooms above them. You could pick any of them based on location close to elevators, and/or bed by balcony or bath. They would be excellent choices. You could get one of them for the price of an A2 if you are a Captain's Club member.

As for the A2's, 1621 on the port side, and 1644 on the starboard side, and the ones closest to them are all excellent A2's in my opinion.

Edited by Wine-O

We prefer the forward A2s due to the lack of overhang. On Reflection next month we will switch sides and go port in 1537. It's under the hair salon. Just a few doors in from the elevator. On other S class we choose 1540. Again, the hair salon is the key. Avoid being below the AQ Cafe at all costs. Pots clanging and banging can be quite noisy.

Was offered an upgrade to A1 1554 .... seen lots of posts about window washing equipment. Does anyone know if this is a problem on the Reflection?

I was just on Reflection TA last month. That window washing equipment doesn't exist on Reflection -- but it does on all the other S-Class ships.

1554 has a larger balcony with bed by the bath.

Sorry to ask so many questions ... now choosing between 1554 and 1552

1552 has the largest balcony of the two, but it also has bed by the balcony. 1554 also has a large balcony, only about a foot or so shorter in depth than 1554, and it has bed by the bath.

That's about it -- both staterooms are the exact same size.

I realize that the Aqua cabins are not always in the most desirable locations, but I really love PG and Blu, so it is worth it for me. I've done research on cabins in this class, but coming up short (i.e., not one single cabin stands out).

For those of you that have sailed on the Reflection in Aqua A2, what was your cabin, would you recommend it/not recommend it, and why? I understand what appeals to you, may not appeal to me.

FYI ... I have reviewed the S-class spreadsheet.

We did the Reflection TA in October and were in 1265. We loved the location as it was not too far from the aft elevators and there was nothing above us other than cabins. My husband loved the location for a straight shot up to Ocean

View for early coffee and it was also straight down to Cafe El Baccio, etc. We would stay in this cabin or any between it and the aft elevators. Very quiet.:)

Changed to cabin 1552 (upgrade based on TexSea comment above) bed near balcony, on the Reflection. Thanks so much for input. If anyone foresees/knows of any issues, please let me know.

We are in room 1552 also! We go out March 11th! When do you head out! I would love to hear how the room is!

Changed to cabin 1552 ]

We are in room 1552 also!

If you haven't seen this youtube video, there is a room tour of Reflection 1552 beginning at about the 1:56 mark - he explains the first part of the video is a sky suite then they switched to 1552 for their second week on a B2B. The balcony looks great! :D

We sailed Reflection, Dec 2015 in cabin 1509--right under Persian Gardens. Never heard a single noise from above and didn't have the overhang above our balcony. Plenty of sun and quietness. This cabin is convenient to forward-stairs to access the rest of the ship, but most importantly there is a door at the end of the hallway that leads to the quiet-waiting room to access the Persian Gardens/Fitness room. This room is hardly used and the most convenient coffee/water station to your room. From there use the PG/Spa staircase and head right up, all while wearing your robe in public. Completely private area and the perfect area of the ship.