Live from Ruby...

WINEMANVISALIA

As many have said, a delayed mini-bar and lack of name tags are insignificant issues. To me, not even worth mentioning, not to mention saying the cruise hasn't begun well. Remember, you'll have hiccups on any cruise you take. This is so very minor. It looks like you're having a great cruise!

Live from Ruby Princess...perfect day on a cruise...Watched NFL football on Muts followed *by wonderful Mariachi band in the atrium followed *the best regards bhappy hour wheelhouse bar where drinks are regular price for first and a dollar for the second..24k margaritas rock..followed by dinner of seafood kebobs duck and mashies...followed by terrific stage show great singing and dancing...followed by sleep to the ocean waves...thank you Ruby Princess!

By the way, we have our robes and name tag in front of our door... yayyyyy!

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Forums mobile app

Live from Ruby Princess...slept well...right cruising down Baja coast line...should see Cabo about noon as we pass by on our way to Puerto Valletta🤗🙂

Travel tip we use to save a bit of time...use camera of your tablet or smartphone to shave in the morning as your love preps in the bathroom!..ideal mirror...👩😎💘👌

Live from Ruby Princess...right now sailing into Puerto Valletta...last night Monday night football at MUTS...before that hairy legs context...great fun to watch the men strut their gams...we napped a lot...enjoyed seeing Cabo San Lucas as we sailed by...life is good upon the seas.

Travel tip...write your messages as an email or in word processor then copy to clipboard before going online...saves time and online minutes!

Live from Ruby Princess...right now sailing into Puerto Valletta..!

thank you for doing this live thread, i appreciate it.

Could you post who the officers are - the list from the front of the Patters on the first day?

Especially interested in Hotel General Manager, Maitre D, Chef, Cruise Director. I sail in January and of course they could change but always like knowing and haven't received any email with this info like we normally do.

Vickie

Live from Ruby Princess...arrived 9am Puerta Vallarta...got off ship by 10 am...walked past buccaneer bar and two other pop up bars...beers 4 for 10 dollars...margaritas 5 dollars a piece right at the pier...also pharmacy to refills of blue pills as needed😂...continued walk along the beach near pier to Krystal Resort...found Diamond Touch spa...90 dollars for one hour massages for two... wonderful...then walked to Vallarta Torre for 5 dollar margaritas and quesadillas...strong margaritas with fresh chips and salsa!....reboarded ship at 3:30 pm to get ready for another round of wheelhouse happy hour drinks!...quick showers and we are ready!!!

Does anyone know what what the temperture is likely to be when the ship is at sea? We're on next week and trying to figure out what jackets we might need (I know the weather in port will be very nice, but I'm wondering about when we are wandering around the open decks at night).

Thanks!

Does anyone know what what the temperture is likely to be when the ship is at sea? We're on next week and trying to figure out what jackets we might need (I know the weather in port will be very nice, but I'm wondering about when we are wandering around the open decks at night).

Thanks!

We sail @ Christmas on the 22nd, and I have been doing homework on the weather. I have learned that leaving out of LA this time of the year, DO NOT expect it to be hot or even (some days) warm. it appears that after you get pass the Baja peninsula the weather seems to warm up a lot ie; 50-60's to 70-80's. However with this said we all know how windy it gets on deck and after the sun goes down burrrrrr (at least for me). So in short I do not think it will be shorts and tank top kind of tempertures on deck the first day and a half.

We sail @ Christmas on the 22nd, and I have been doing homework on the weather. I have learned that leaving out of LA this time of the year, DO NOT expect it to be hot or even (some days) warm. it appears that after you get pass the Baja peninsula the weather seems to warm up a lot ie; 50-60's to 70-80's. However with this said we all know how windy it gets on deck and after the sun goes down burrrrrr (at least for me). So in short I do not think it will be shorts and tank top kind of tempertures on deck the first day and a half.

I agree -- we did this itinerary in January last year, and it was quite chilly leaving Los Angeles, and very windy and cold (and choppy) the two seadays back (we were on NCL, so same ports, different order). We are on the Ruby in late January this year, and I plan on bringing both warm and cold weather wear.