Le Club Voyage event on Monday, 5 December 2016 at London's Waldorf Hilton.

upwarduk

[QUOxTE=Riocca;51717697]Same for us, now just how to crack getting emails from Azamara [emoji6]

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Now that's a whole different problem!!!!

My DH gets emails from Azamara..... so at least we do get info....

I have signed up numerous times and had endless email contact with Nicole. I get the emails for a month or so and then......they stop!!!! I actually feel really sorry for Nicole...she is brilliant but stuck with Azamara's amazingly awful internet system. But that's be honest it isn't just Az , Celebrity are no better! Have never cruised with RCCL but no doubt they are the same..or worse.

We are indeed fortunate to have Nicole and in the UK Richard Twynam who is also very accessible and helpful.

I know I am not telling you anything you didn't know...just sharing to make you feel less isolated!!! LOL

Same for me, I can see them now Nicole has accepted me as a friend!

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

Sorry, being a bit dim - but when searching for Nicole's Facebook there appears to be several versions - and I cannot see the Waldorf photos on any of them.

How do I ask to be a 'friend' and which is the actual Facebook page.

Same for us, now just how to crack getting emails from Azamara [emoji6]

I have signed up numerous times and had endless email contact with Nicole. I get the emails for a month or so and then......they stop!!!! I actually feel really sorry for Nicole...she is brilliant but stuck with Azamara's amazingly awful internet system. But that's be honest it isn't just Az , Celebrity are no better! Have never cruised with RCCL but no doubt they are the same..or worse.

We are indeed fortunate to have Nicole and in the UK Richard Twynam who is also very accessible and helpful.

I know I am not telling you anything you didn't know...just sharing to make you feel less isolated!!! LOL

Over on the Celebrity board there is a pre view of the new UK Celebrity web site.

http://boards.cruisecritic.co.uk/showthread.php?t=2429934

Wonder if they are designing an Azamara one?

Edited by upwarduk

[QUOxTE=Riocca;51717697]Same for us, now just how to crack getting emails from Azamara [emoji6]

Our experience is the same, but unfortunately neither of us get emails.

Edited by Riocca

Sorry, being a bit dim - but when searching for Nicole's Facebook there appears to be several versions - and I cannot see the Waldorf photos on any of them.

How do I ask to be a 'friend' and which is the actual Facebook page.

Her Facebook page is 'Nicole Lukacs at Azamara'. Once on the page click on the add friend button at the top. Once Nicole accepts you as a friend you'll get a message that says so. If you then go back to her page you should be able to see the photos.

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

Our experience is the same, but unfortunately neither of us get emails.

So sorry that neither of you get emails.

The majority of Az customers are "Over" a certain age.

We are Not stupid or Dead...we can access the Internet.

Why can an International company...RCCL, Celebrity, Azamara not treat their Very loyal customers with some sort of respect.

Sorry to sound like an idiot???.... but for goodness sake....Get Your System Updated to a standard that is Universally accepted.

Maybe Bill Gates could help.

Happy New Year to all..whether you are frustrated by the whole system or are just Very Happy Azamara Cruisers....like us.

Our experience is the same, but unfortunately neither of us get emails

Same here. Nicole sorted it, but now once again I don't see any marketing emails from Azamara. Interestingly I had a call from someone at Celebrity last week saying I had opted out of marketing and they wanted to send me something, but didn't want to say what it was. Would I mind if I opted back in? I said yes, but was confused because I'd never opted out. Very strange. I'm still waiting for a voucher for a free cruise! Lol

Edited by excitedofharpenden

Same here. Nicole sorted it, but now once again I don't see any marketing emails from Azamara. Interestingly I had a call from someone at Celebrity last week saying I had opted out of marketing and they wanted to send me something, but didn't want to say what it was. Would I mind if I opted back in? I said yes, but was confused because I'd never opted out. Very strange. I'm still waiting for a voucher for a free cruise! Lol

We have had problems with Celebrity as well, took 3 months and numerous emails to get a corrupted email address put right, and we still don't get emails from then either.

I find it shocking that cruise companies (we have had the same with Princess/P&O/Cunard) can't or won't find the resources to get customer interfaces working. Think of all the money that must have been spent on the 3D viewer, surely that would have been better spent keeping customers happy?

Don't have a problem with the website I find that easy to navigate and informative, never used the booking platform as we use an agent but My Azamara as with My Celebrity (probably the same system) is a shocker and has been for way too long.

We are yet again in contact with Richard In England about the lack of emails.

The promotions for November came & went without us knowing about them so we were unable to even consider them.

We have been trying to get emails since 2011. Both Nicole & Richard have sorted us once but, now, back to square one. for the umpteenth time

It really is frustrating for such a wonderful on board experience to be spoiled by this lack of communication.