Booking on a cruise for another cruise

lcumpire

Have cruised a lot but have never booked another cruise while on a cruise. We are on the Summit in Feb but are very interested on the Eclipse in April 2018 sailing in Ireland/Iceland.

I understand I might get extra benefits booking on one cruise but I could then transfer to my regular TA when I get back home.

Any insight is greatly appreciated.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Have cruised a lot but have never booked another cruise while on a cruise. We are on the Summit in Feb but are very interested on the Eclipse in April 2018 sailing in Ireland/Iceland.

I understand I might get extra benefits booking on one cruise but I could then transfer to my regular TA when I get back home.

Any insight is greatly appreciated.

The offers change but what we find great is that you can log onto celebrity's web for free and find out the current offer then go to the future cruise office and see hats extra.

We've done it multiple times and got extra obc, gratuities etc by booking onboard. For instance we've got an extra $300 obc on a 6 night cruise

The offers change but what we find great is that you can log onto celebrity's web for free and find out the current offer then go to the future cruise office and see hats extra.

We've done it multiple times and got extra obc, gratuities etc by booking onboard. For instance we've got an extra $300 obc on a 6 night cruise

Can I then transfer to my TA and use the TAs perks? Thanx

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Unless you tell them otherwise they will automatically pass the booking to the TA you used for the current cruise. If you use more than one agency and don't want them to give the new booking to the current one, you have to give them details of an alternate agent or book direct and transfer later. I believe there is a time limit to do this.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Yes and yes. We just did it. On our recent Equinox sailing we booked an Azamara cruise for 2018. We got extra on board credit for booking on board and then transferred to our TA. The big bonus was we did it on Black Friday on the ship. There were special deals with additional OBC both from the cruise line and from the TA. It's a 15 night Norway cruise and we booked a regular veranda cabin. Total on board credit: are you ready for this??? $2700.00!!

We have booked quite a number of cruises on board. We always know what we're going to book before we get in there. There is also a reduced down payment.

Just be careful and double and triple check everything; keep all your hard copies!!!! Bring it onboard. Last May Celebrity tried to say that I didn't have the 450 OBC from my TA...Haha! Got it, but it took three days...

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I booked that Dublin/Iceland cruise the other day onboard. Suites are already sold out. We met some Irish residents on the ship and they were enthusiastic about the sailings out of Dublin so I assume there are UK and Irish cruisers booking it up early.

We paid for AQ2 and got a free upgrade to AQ1, $500 OBC and chose a drink package as our second benefit. It seemed a bit pricey for a 10-day cruise but we would, of course, be able to take advantage of reduced rates in the future. However, I don't know if there will be bargain rates if the cruise starts selling out two years ahead.