Ovaation in Adelaide today-11 Dec

It will be interesting to watch her leave port this afternoon.

Looking at the marine tracking map she has docked starboard side to the wharf.

Given that Ovation is 348 m in length it will be a tight squeeze to turn here around as the Outer Harbor channel is (roughly) around 500 m wide at the area where she is berthed and shallows out against the breakwater opposite the wharf it looks like a tight squeeze turn or reverse tow with a tug.

Will wait and see what happens.

Edited by Calvinfromoz

How do I post photos here? (is there a right way/wrong way/better way). I took a few this morning.

Save them as JPEG in your pictures. Go Tinypic and upload them to get a URL for posting on message boards.The URL will have IMG in brackets at the beginning and end of the URL. Then copy that and post.

Was a guest for lunch on her today and had a look around, Now looking at my booked cruises to see which to switch for a cruise on her its fabulous decor and every electronic gadget you can think of

Just off the Dawn Princess which makes it more impressive comparing the ships...

Was a guest for lunch on her today and had a look around, Now looking at my booked cruises to see which to switch for a cruise on her its fabulous decor and every electronic gadget you can think of

Just off the Dawn Princess which makes it more impressive comparing the ships...

So you were impressed then, I can't wait.:D

We was luky enough to do a tour on her, what a fabulous ship , we just loved it so modern and so much to do. It will attract all ages there is something for everyone, we wish we had booked a cruise on her but we thought it was going to be too big. Loved it. Wish there was an easy way to upload photos from an iPad!