Ruby level to platinum level

fire&teacher

My DH and I are booked for a cruise in October on the Regal to NE and Canada. I have never seen fall foliage. Hope to see some.At the end of this cruise we move up from Ruby level to Platinum level. Would it be to our benefit to g on a short cruise before this trip so we are platinum when we sail in October?. Most concern about embankment day due to DH has mobility problems. Like the idea of priority boarding and disseminating. Thanks for any suggestions.

My DH and I are booked for a cruise in October on the Regal to NE and Canada. I have never seen fall foliage. Hope to see some.At the end of this cruise we move up from Ruby level to Platinum level. Would it be to our benefit to g on a short cruise before this trip so we are platinum when we sail in October?. Most concern about embankment day due to DH has mobility problems. Like the idea of priority boarding and disseminating. Thanks for any suggestions.

Just ask for a wheel chair. There seems to be more platinum then the regular status.

Sure there's a benefit, the Internet minutes

It seems like a pain to do a short cruise for it but that's the only benefit I can think of

As others have mentioned, you can get assistance with the wheelchair

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The internet minutes are the biggest benefit of attaining Platinum status. I wouldn't take a cruise I really didn't want to go on just to move up in status. We moved up quicker than I anticipated when we took a couple of short cruises back to back. But I booked them because the dates and prices and itineraries were good for us, not to move up in status quicker.

My DH and I are booked for a cruise in October on the Regal to NE and Canada. I have never seen fall foliage. Hope to see some.At the end of this cruise we move up from Ruby level to Platinum level. Would it be to our benefit to go on a short cruise before this trip so we are platinum when we sail in October?. Most concern about embankment day due to DH has mobility problems. Like the idea of priority boarding and disseminating. Thanks for any suggestions.

Only book a cruise if you want to go on a cruise, not to climb up the loyalty ladder. If there are mobility issues, ask for wheelchair assistance for boarding. Platinum check in and priority boarding will not solve mobility issues. The biggest benefit for Platinum level is the free internet mins. Internet mins. can be purchased, 120mins. for $69, 240 mins for $99 and so on. Seems to me it is less expensive to purchase mins. then to book a cruise.

I've been on 6 NE cruises and have seen little foliage colors. The coast tends to turn late in October. To really see fall colors rent a car and drive into the White Mts around Columbus Day. Cruise before your drive for chance of warmer weather. VT and upstate NY, Adirondack's are also superb.

Have fun, tons of stuff to do on this cruise.

framer