Rome to Port Transportation

jeff1209

Has anyone, recently, used a transportation company from downtown Rome to the port? My wife and I will probably try to arrange for a group of 4- 6 through roll call, but wonder if anyone has a good recommendation?

http://www.civitavecchiashuttleexpress.com

Great service. Picked us up right on time, 25 Euros per person from Rome to Civitavecchia port. Sent picture of driver day before for identification purposes.

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

Great service. Picked us up right on time, 25 Euros per person from Rome to Civitavecchia port. Sent picture of driver day before for identification purposes.

25 Euros is a GREAT DEAL. We paid 120, but it was a private car for the 2 of us.

Another vote for Stefano and Rome Cabs. They are great and very helpful. They did a port pick up for us last September and arranged a nice countryside tour for us since our flight was not until the late afternoon. One other word of advice, check your roll call and arrange a small group of 6 to 8 people and you can save some money over 2 in a private car. We did that a few years ago and four of us were at one hotel and two were nearby so Rome Cabs was happy to make two pick up stops, no extra charge.

Yet another vote for Rome Cabs. Have been using them for port/cruise/airport and Rome pickups for the past 3 years. Never had an issue, always early and drivers friendly. One time we had problems at the Rome airport that delayed us a couple of hours and they waited for us with no extra charges. First class and consistently great service organization.

We've used Bob's Limos (bobslimos.com) confusingly AKA Rome Limos many times. They are great. We have booked all sorts of transfers (including Rome to ship) many times. We have changed pick up times, needed a wheelchair accessible van, etc. They handled everything so professionally. We have a lot of confidence in them.

Happy sailing!

We also used civitavecchiashuttleexpress this past October. I can't say enough good things about this company! Our flight into Rome Airport was delayed an hour, and as concerned as we were about our late flight and delayed luggage, there was our driver, waiting for us! He drove us to our hotel in Rome, and 3 days later, we were driven from the hotel to the Port...by the same driver! I just wish I could remember his name...he was great!:)

We used nicolarometransfer.com and could not be happier. All transfers were just for 2 of us.

They provided our transfer from FCO to Fendi Suites Hotel.

Then a transfer from Fendi to Civitavecchia.

And then transfer after the cruise back to Fendi Suites in Rome. While many were waiting for their transfers, he was one of a few drivers that was waiting for us when we stepped off the boat.

The rates were extremely reasonable and a very friendly driver. When I realized I had left my hdmi cable on the cruise, he stopped on the way into Rome and ran in a store to pick me up another cable while we waited in the comfort of the car. Unbelievable service.

Sounds very good. From the port to Rome in 1 hour and 6 minutes for 100 euros in a shared shuttle. Has anyone used a shared shuttle? Does the time estimate to get from the boat to Rome seem realistic? Our cruise is coming up very soon. Trying to decide between a car service to Rome or a guided tour with pick up and return from the port.