Harmony- are your emails also in your reservation

I get tons of junk mail, so I don't necessarily look at it all carefully before deleting.

I've heard that people on my upcoming Harmony cruise have gotten emails saying that their show times have changed. Would I also see these notifications when I open up my reservation?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Edited by vacationlover_mn

• 2 weeks later...

We received emails of show changes for our 1/7/17 Harmony cruise. Here is the problem though... when we booked shows, Rubicon, shore excursions... we added our 19 year old daughter (she is in a cabin by herself directly across the hall from us on cruise, and therefore has a separate reservation number). All booked in same manner... activities/entertainment we had to pay for, she has that in her cruise planner... activities such as shows that you just reserve, those disappeared! Now, they are all full!!!!

Needless to say, I had a VERY not-so-happy phone call with Royal about this... and they said it can be fixed on the ship. We shall see!

So, if you have booked for someone else, make sure it is on their cruise planner, as well!