boarding pass

M&M Hayden

This is our first Carnival cruise......When I check my documents on line it says that Boarding Pass won't be available until cruise paid in full. On line docs are filled out. Final payment was due 12/15, I paid in full 12/12. Charge is showing up on line when I check the credit card.

Should I be concerned??

Thanks

This is our first Carnival cruise......When I check my documents on line it says that Boarding Pass won't be available until cruise paid in full. On line docs are filled out. Final payment was due 12/15, I paid in full 12/12. Charge is showing up on line when I check the credit card.

Should I be concerned??

Thanks

It should be available NOW if carnival payment was due on the 15. If its a travel agent sometimes they request early payment.

when is your cruise..

No need to worry that's a quick fix even if you don't have them you can get it when u get to the port.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

WHAT? :eek: Don't listen to this info.:mad:

Call carnival and find out why you can't see and print your boarding pass now.

Edited by HawkIVette

No need to worry that's a quick fix even if you don't have them you can get it when u get to the port.

WHAT? :eek: Don't listen to this info.:mad:

Call carnival and find out why you can't see and print your boarding pass now.

Yes you might be able to get it at the port but if it's not showing up on the check in site, that would probably mean that Carnival hasn't received payment yet. If it's past the deadline, their cruise could be cancelled. For that reason, they should definitely call Carnival as soon as possible to find out what's going on.

We were called the day before our last cruise and upgraded to a balcony. She said if we couldn't find a place to print our new documents, that they would just print them at the port or we could just show them the email she sent to my phone. Maybe this is different.

You need to have boarding pass printed before you get to port.

OP call Carnival!

OP should definitely call to make sure the cruise payment is all set.

However you do not have to print your boarding pass before arriving at port.

Per Carnival:

On embarkation day, a boarding pass will be emailed to your email address that is linked to your reservation profile, whether Check-In has been completed or not. At embarkation, you may show your printed boarding pass or the boarding pass on your mobile phone.

Hopefully by now it has been taken care of. I tried to print my on the 12th of December, as THAT was the day the final payment was to go through, but unfortunately the TA did not get around to it until the 15th, so thus I had to wait. I did print the boarding pass, luggage tags, and I will be READY to go in March. YEH!

Should I be concerned??

Thanks

You should get it soon.