Bringing Bottled Water on RCCL

Ernie G

I may just have to put my hand in my pocket because Evian is my water of choice and I can see them being funny about that. Annoying since we don't bring any alcohol with us.

Agree. Normally pay $12 for 6 at store so $39 for 12 isn't too bad and since I won't have to carry them on...

With buying the drink package might just pass on bringing a case of water??

I agree, you get as much bottled water (and sparkling water too) as you want with the drink package.

This question and topic often comes up. Our experience on the last cruise with the water deal:

I purchased a case of water for the cruise on Anthem last summer. DW loves her water very much, so we bought a case at Costco that week. The morning after we spent the night at the cruise port in the hotel as I unloaded our luggage, I hauled that case of water out with the intent of bungee strapping it to one of the suitcases. I did, it fell over, lurching onto the pavement and the bottles all spilled out of the plastic wrap. I then realized how silly this idea was; we remembered of course all the good water on the ship -SO- at that moment we both decided to leave it in the car. As we met our entourage for the shuttle to the terminal, another couple was dragging along a case of water. Someone said to them "this must be your first cruise, they do have lots of water on board" and everyone muttered laughter. That couple decided the same thing - leave the case of water in the car.

I'm not going to criticize the OP's post over this, but in reality, the idea of taking a case of water on a cruise ship is a bit silly. We all think of doing it one time or another.