movies?

piggiepuff

Do they post a list anywhere of what movies will be playing on the screens by the pool? We'll be on Jewel in January and I was just curious.

They change them every couple weeks and some of the movies showing this and next week might not be the same. Like some movies showing now are Christmas.

Do they post a list anywhere of what movies will be playing on the screens by the pool? We'll be on Jewel in January and I was just curious.

You may be able to get a "week-at-a-glance" sheet once you are on board, but no list is published by the cruise line pre-cruise.

Nothing to add on the 'what movies will be playing' part of things ... but just in case any first timers are interested ...

In addition to the big screen by the pool ... there is also a small movie theater on RC Brillaince of the Seas (and I'm guessing many of their other ships) ... we aren't big 'party/night club' types so we enjoyed seeing Tarzan one night at 10 pm and Bridget Jones' Baby another night after our late dinner time.

Just as an FYI ... if you opt for an indoor movie ... the theater seating is VERY steep, be careful going down and up the stairs to the different aisles. (I'm not the most graceful person ... and provided a bit of pre-movie entertainment for the other guests one evening ... :o ) The seats seem to be at an odd angle and aren't super comfy, imho. They are cushy and in good condition so I don't know if it was just me or if maybe they are sort of 'worn down' from wayyyy to many bottoms in them over the years. :eek: Take your own drinks/snacks ... I love movie popcorn and was disappointed that there wasn't any. Not a huge complaint, I'm not bent out of shape over it ... just think even a small 'home theater party popper' would make a good addition to the experience. Though my travel partner pointed out that they might just want to avoid the popcorn mess.

Edited by Cro_and_Swan

Just as an FYI ... if you opt for an indoor movie ... the theater seating is VERY steep, be careful going down and up the stairs to the different aisles. (I'm not the most graceful person ... and provided a bit of pre-movie entertainment for the other guests one evening ... :o ) .

The Cinemas on Radiance class ships (Radiance, Brilliance, Jewel and Serenade) have stadium style seating. While the stairs may be a bit steep but the distinct advantage is that you won't have someone who is tall or has a big hat or "big hair" sitting in front of you and blocking your view of the screen.