Sushi on Ruby

funonabun

Sailing on Ruby in a month (first cruise for hubs and I); is Vines the only place on ship to get sushi? I know some Princess ships have dedicated sushi /Japanese restaurants, but I don't think that's the case with Ruby...thanks!

Over the course of many years I have seen sushi in the buffet when Princess has had an Asian themed lunch menu. Have to say that for the most part the sushi was dried out and not the best tasting. I think once we had sushi on the Pacific Princess in the buffet that was pretty good.

Thank you, GweninTX.

I'm usually against buffet sushi when on land so it's definitely not on my "try" list while at sea, prefer it to be made fresh upon order, but thanks for the tip, Waltd!

Edited by funonabun

Not all Vines locations even have sushi or any tapas at all. On Grand Princess Vines is right next to the dedicated Alfredo's. The only "eats" at Vines are either from Alfredo's or from IC which is right across the way.

Sushi is really variable and subjective. Some folks who love sushi are talking about the stuff like California Roll or the multi-pack from Costco. Good sushi is so far beyond that stuff as to be amazing. You are not going to get the amazing stuff at Vines.