restaurants in havensight

tumblew467

What type of food would you like to eat? Back to the ship from where?

Smoking Rooster is good. I liked the smoked mahi mahi. Not a huge fan of ribs and sausages.

We are going to Sapphire and then plan on stopping at Blackbeards Castle on the way back. The look for a restaurant. Mostly american , I'll eat anything however the hubby is a meat and potato guy. The only Italian I know that does not eat cheese. lol

thanks for the info, I just saw that the rooster was by the ships and close. But figured it would not hurt to ask for other options .

If he wants Anerican, Delly Deck in Havensight is like a US diner. It's on TripAdvisor. They sometimes have mashed potatoes on the special. Of course they have french fries all the time.

I wouldn't consider eating in an US type diner while vacationing in the Caribbean. Mashed potatoes on the special menu??? Might as well go back to the ship.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

rjrpar: If you would like to have Caribbean food, I would recommend you try Cuzzin's in town. Curried mutton, conch in butter sauce, fried Ole Wife, along with plantain, local sweet potato (not yams), kalalloo, hearty chicken soup with the bones... How's that? ;)

rjrpar: If you would like to have Caribbean food, I would recommend you try Cuzzin's in town. Curried mutton, conch in butter sauce, fried Ole Wife, along with plantain, local sweet potato (not yams), kalalloo, hearty chicken soup with the bones... How's that? ;)

Okay....I am in...where is this place?