As of today......RCI drink price increase!!!!!!!

TC38

and I would usually say yes, ok I understand, but two shots of grey goose with mixers included is what pissed me off and when you don't even get told you are being charged extra or get a receipt to sign for the extra charge. Oh well, you can def get Belvedere tho, which i find comparable to greygoose.

Oh yeah. Their logic is flawed, at least to my way of thinking, but hey I don't run food and beverage for floating hotel so what do I know. [emoji2]

Thanks again for the menus, it's great info to have!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edited by daze6399

Oh yeah. Their logic is flawed, at least to my way of thinking, but hey I don't run good and beverage for floating hotel so what do I know. [emoji2]

Thanks again for the menus, it's great info to have!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah, same! I gave up trying to reason it out in my mind and just resorted to other things!

The wines WERE super limited and I never got to try the included moscato, were always "Out" of it.

Yeah, same! I gave up trying to reason it out in my mind and just resorted to other things!

The wines WERE super limited and I never got to try the included moscato, were always "Out" of it.

...on a slight side note;

The Explorer ran out of Chocolate on Day 3 of a 10 day voyage. No milkshakes, no Moccachinos.... we had spent about $30 extra per day on the kids package to get cocktails and milkshakes. We should have just got the $10-$11 Soda package!

...on a slight side note;

The Explorer ran out of Chocolate on Day 3 of a 10 day voyage. No milkshakes, no Moccachinos.... we had spent about $30 extra per day on the kids package to get cocktails and milkshakes. We should have just got the $10-$11 Soda package!

Whoo...I'd be pretty annoyed at that personally. Milkshakes are included in the N/A package?

Whoo...I'd be pretty annoyed at that personally. Milkshakes are included in the N/A package?

Real milkshakes (i.e., from Johnny Rockets or Ben & Jerry's) are not included in any beverage package. However, you can get close by asking for a virgin mudslide at a bar.

Can I get the drink of the day from the guys selling by the pools with Deluxe?

I haven't seen the drink of the day offered in the recent cruise compasses. Also, my sister was on the Allure a couple weeks ago, and asked about it, and they told her they stopped offering it a few month's ago.

We are going on our first Royal cruise in May. It will be just the second week of FOS doing the Med. Our deluxe drink package was included in the price of our cruise. We couldn't have refused it for a lesser price. It was deemed free. Although that means we have less to lose, it is the principle of it all and the intransparency of it. Fair enough I am not a big drinker and wouldn't have alcohol around the pool really. I would have a glass of wine at dinner some evenings and would enjoy some cocktails in bar at night. It is a port intensive cruise so no plans on getting hammered either as doing alot of the ports and not good in the mornings as it is. Only other thing I might drink would be rum or Baileys. I don't care what brands they use in the cocktails, so hopefully they will fall below the limit and just hope the wine isn't totally rank. Would ye advise ordering the mixers as a separate drink to spirits to make sure it all comes within the $12 limit?

I haven't seen the drink of the day offered in the recent cruise compasses. Also, my sister was on the Allure a couple weeks ago, and asked about it, and they told her they stopped offering it a few month's ago.

Wonder if it is ship specific. Compasses from last week's Jewel sailing showed a daily drink of the day so definitely not a fleet wide thing.

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

Sorry... I should have said $13 (dollars) and not €13 (euros),

And thanks for the heads up on the mini bar / water charge. Will be calling RCI to get it sorted once I find a number that we will not also be charged for!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Just email Customer services doesn't cost anything. We had some charge on anthem in October.reversed straight away.😎

Does anyone know if the prices went up on Brilliance? I leave in a few weeks.

Was on the Brilliance Late April 2016, Early Dec 2016 and just recently Mid January 2017 and saw no increase in any drink costs. R Bar specialty cocktails are $10 each. I looked at the Pub drink menu in April and did order one drink that was included in the drink package but can't remember what one. On the last sailing, I ordered a margarita with Patron and Grand Marnier and that was included in the package. I usually will pass a $1 bill with my sea pass card when "paying" so I am not sure what the bartender punched in for the drink.

Andrae and Chester at Schooners are amazing. Andrae remembered us by name between the December and January cruise which were almost a month and a half apart.

Can anyone tell me why we in Europe have to pay £44.50 a day for the deluxe package but USA price is only $46 .[emoji53]

On our next cruise out of Southampton on the navigator it is £44.64 +18% on cruise out of Seattle it is £36 +18% on the cruise out of Seattle we have a wine and beer package in the cost of the cruise will probably upgrade to the next package

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Which ship are you going on? We're on Allure in 8 days and ours is still listed at $46/day.

Going on Oasis of the Seas April 17 for seven days. Package changed to $355 with gratuities. Received a quick refund of $379 on my credit card then rebooked.

Can anyone tell me why we in Europe have to pay £44.50 a day for the deluxe package but USA price is only $46 .😕

Can you tell me why European cruises many times have a drink package included and in the U.S. that almost NEVER happens?:rolleyes: