Royal Caribbean Periscopers, Monthly Periscopers Lists Posted Here!!!

Hey Kat. I will scope from the Grandeur of the Seas, Aug 5-10, Baltimore-Bermuda-Baltimore, @AirDog

I saw your 3 scopes from the first day on Grandeur (Aug 5) but no further scopes. Was I doing something wrong?

I saw your 3 scopes from the first day on Grandeur (Aug 5) but no further scopes. Was I doing something wrong?

Hey Securi

Most Likely it was because of a bad Wifi Signal. Those were the only 3 Scopes that were put out from this Periscoper.

Hope this helps you to understand.

I am sure you did not do anything Wrong.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Hey Securi

Most Likely it was because of a bad Wifi Signal. Those were the only 3 Scopes that were put out from this Periscoper.

Hope this helps you to understand.

I am sure you did not do anything Wrong.

Cruising Kat,

Thanks! Glad to know my end probably wasn't the problem. I'm sure his next Scope will explain.

8ef2e3c5b2eea3d0fad7c0122f0ec74a.jpg

Calling All September Cruise line Periscopers!!! All Cruise line Scopers welcome

I need The Cruiseline, your Periscope Name, Ship Name, & Sail Date please!!! Tyvm all!!!!

Bluecollardiamond will likely be broadcasting from Grills as Oasis leaves port along with Carnival Liberty on Sunday Sept 17th. (I could be at Fishlips, we will see)

I'll be on Majesty the next day, haven't decided if I'll scope or not, we may!

Edited by BillOh

Secrui,

You did nothing wrong, I did only scope 3 times. I had purchased the beverage and Voom package and as it turned out, it did not include streaming capabilities. We being diamond also receive 2 free days of internet access which again did not include streaming.

I will be on the Anthem of the Seas for the December second 12 day cruise to the Southern Caribbean. I will definitely have Voom Surf and Stream for that sailing. So keep following me: "@Airdog",

Reid

Secrui,

You did nothing wrong, I did only scope 3 times. I had purchased the beverage and Voom package and as it turned out, it did not include streaming capabilities. We being diamond also receive 2 free days of internet access which again did not include streaming.

I will be on the Anthem of the Seas for the December second 12 day cruise to the Southern Caribbean. I will definitely have Voom Surf and Stream for that sailing. So keep following me: "@Airdog",

Reid

Reid/"Air Dog",

Thanks for the explanation.

We leave on the same itinerary on Saturday, one of the eclipse cruises, but only 80% totality. I have a Beverage Package with VOOM with streaming. However, I also have tremors in my hands. So unless you want to see an eclipse and an earthquake at the same time, well...

Steve/"Secrui"

Kat, I will be sailing on Harmony September 30th on a Western itinerary. Labadee, Falmouth and Cozumel. Expect some scopes. :)

Tyvm Andrew.

Look forward to your Scopes Always [emoji846]

Make sure you share with me, your live blog link. I'm quite sure that you will do one, here on Cruise critic. I love following your Live blogs.

[emoji5]

Reid/"Air Dog",

Thanks for the explanation.

We leave on the same itinerary on Saturday, one of the eclipse cruises, but only 80% totality. I have a Beverage Package with VOOM with streaming. However, I also have tremors in my hands. So unless you want to see an eclipse and an earthquake at the same time, well...

Steve/"Secrui"

Steve, are You on FB as well? I have a Group there. Link on my Periscope Profile.

@CruisingKat

What is your Periscope name?, I will add you to August periscope list.

Bluecollardiamond will likely be broadcasting from Grills as Oasis leaves port along with Carnival Liberty on Sunday Sept 17th. (I could be at Fishlips, we will see)

I'll be on Majesty the next day, haven't decided if I'll scope or not, we may!

Hi Bill

Tyvm

I clicked to follow you on Periscope. Definitely let me know whenever you plan to periscope from a ship. I will add you to a Periscope list that I keep here, also on my group on FB. Link on my Periscope Profile.

Steve, are You on FB as well? I have a Group there. Link on my Periscope Profile.

@CruisingKat

What is your Periscope name?, I will add you to August periscope list.

Kat,

Please don't add me. I almost certainly won't periscope.

Thank you.

What is your Periscope handle. My brother is a big Periscope'r

It is @Andrew_1720, Lots of Great Scopes, Cruise, and Other Events. Must See, Live Blogs, here on Cruise Critic as well, when he Is Cruising [emoji846]

8ef2e3c5b2eea3d0fad7c0122f0ec74a.jpg

Calling All September Cruise line Periscopers!!! All Cruise line Scopers welcome

I need The Cruiseline, your Periscope Name, Ship Name, & Sail Date please!!! Tyvm all!!!!

Hi Kat! I've never done this before, but I'm going to try and Periscope a few times when I'm on Royal Caribbean's Grandeur of the Seas to Canada/New England Sept 21-30. My periscope name is CLE2CRUISE . Hope this works out!

Lisa N.

Hi Kat! I've never done this before, but I'm going to try and Periscope a few times when I'm on Royal Caribbean's Grandeur of the Seas to Canada/New England Sept 21-30. My periscope name is CLE2CRUISE . Hope this works out!

Lisa N.

Hi Lisa

I will add you on the List, if you have a FB check out my Group there too, I could msg you to help.

Direct link in Description on My Periscope Profile

@CruisingKat

• 2 weeks later...

776a7e3580707899eec1d4ce9e7d390b.jpg

-----------------------------------------------

August Carryovers

--------------------------------------------

NCL - Norwegian Jade (Aug. 19th)

Sebastien

15 Night. DEPARTS from Southampton, (London), England[emoji636]Bergen, Norway[emoji1189]Alesund, Norway[emoji1189] Lerwick,Shetlands Islands, Scotland. (Docked Overnight)Reykjavik, Iceland[emoji1127] Akureyri, Iceland[emoji1127] Kirkwall, Orkney Islands, Scotland. Inverness, LochNess, Scotland. Edinburgh, Scotland. Newcastle Upon Tyne, England[emoji636]

Periscoper Name

@dub237

-----------------------------------

Anthem of the Seas. (Aug. 26th)

Dana

5 Night. DEPARTS from from Cape Liberty(Bayonne)New Jersey[emoji631]

King's Wharf Bermuda[emoji1048] Docked over night. Arrive 9am-8/28 Departs 5pm 8/29

Periscope Name

@CaptainDana

Harmony of the Seas. (Aug. 26)

Kenneth (RC Periscopers Admin)

#KJsAmazingSummer2017

7 Night. DEPARTS from. Port Everglades FL[emoji631] St. Maarten[emoji1216] San Juan, Puerto Rico[emoji1202] Labadee, Haiti[emoji1122]

Periscope Name

@KcJarvis

----------------------------------

Serenade of the Seas. (Aug. 26th)

Karl

15 Night. (Transatlantic Cruise)DEPARTS from, Copenhagen, Denmark[emoji1087] Oslo, Norway[emoji1189] Kristiansand, Norway[emoji1189] (Docked overnight) Arrive 8/31-8am Depart 9/1-1:00pm. Reykjavik, Iceland[emoji1127]

Akureyri, Iceland[emoji1127] Haifiax, Nova Scotia[emoji1063] Boston, Massachusetts[emoji631]

Periscope Name

@karlschl

Celebrity Equinox (Aug. 27th)

Jim

8 Night. DEPARTS from Miami FL.[emoji631]San Juan, Puerto Rico[emoji1202]St. Maarten[emoji1216] St. Thomas. Punta Cana, Dominican Republic[emoji1091] Nassau Bahamas[emoji1040]

Periscope Name

@JimHewitt

Anthem of the Seas. (Aug. 31st)

Michael

9 Night. DEPARTS from Cape Liberty(Bayonne)New Jersey[emoji631]

Boston, Massachusetts[emoji631]Portland, Maine[emoji631]Bar Harbor, Maine[emoji631]St. Johns, New Brunswick. Halifax, Nova Scotia[emoji1063]

Periscope Name

@CGTLH

September Cruise Ship Periscopers

Las Vegas Nevada. (Sept. 1st-7th)

Pippa Pre-Cruise Scopes from Rcperiscopers Hanging out!!

Periscopers Names.

Pippa - @Pippa_OceanTime

Ron - @BigDawgRonAZ

Harmony of the Seas. (Sept. 2nd)

7 Night. DEPARTS from, Fort Lauderdale, Port Everglades Fl[emoji631] Labadee, Haiti[emoji1122] Falmouth, Jamaica[emoji1135] Cozumel, Mexico[emoji1166]

Periscope Name.

Greg - @CruisinGreg

Allure of the Seas. (Sept. 3rd)

7 Night. DEPARTS from, Fort Lauderdale, Port Everglades Fl[emoji631] Nassau Bahamas[emoji1040]

St.Thomas[emoji1209] St. Kitts[emoji1227]

Periscopers Name.

Alex - @alexkoffman

Charlie - @hckmba

Majesty Of the Seas. (Sept. 8th)

3 Night. DEPARTS from, Port Canaveral Fl.[emoji631] Nassau, & Coco Cay, Bahamas[emoji1040]

Periscopers Name.

Nick - @NickVitani

(Day Pass, Visitor)

Kathy - @CruisingKat

Creator/Admin Rcperiscopers

Rc Periscopers Meet Up. (Sept. 8th)

Hurricane Grill and Wings - 7pm - ?

Orlando Fl

Periscopers Names

Kat - @CruisingKat

Cristina - @WNOPtribe

& Many More!

Explorer of the Seas. (Sept. 8th)

Might do some Pre-Cruise Scopes.

7 Night. DEPARTS from, Seattle

Washington[emoji631] Cruise inside Passage, Alaska[emoji631] Juneau, Alaska[emoji631] Skagway, Alaska[emoji631] Cruise Tracy Arm Fjord, Alaska[emoji631] Victoria, British Columbia[emoji1063]

Periscope Name.

Dave - @davelliott

Liberty of the Seas. (Sept. 10th)

7 Night. DEPARTS from, Galveston TX[emoji631]Cozumel, Mexico[emoji1166] George Town, Grand Cayman. Falmouth, Jamaica[emoji1135]

Periscope Name.

Pippa - @Pippa_OceanTime

Oasis of the Seas. (Sept. 10th)

7 Night. 7 Night. DEPARTS from, Port Canaveral FL[emoji631] St. Maarten[emoji1216] San Juan, Puerto Rico[emoji1202] Labadee, Haiti[emoji1122]

Periscopers Names.

Cristina - @WNOPtribe

Brian - @BrianRCLcruiser

Kathy - @kathluvsgh

Enchantment of the Seas. (Sept. 11th)

4 Night. DEPARTS from, Miami, Port Miami Fl[emoji631] Nassau, & Coco Cay, Bahamas[emoji1040] Key West Fl[emoji631]

Periscope Name.

Ron - @BigDawgRonAZ

Majesty Of the Seas. (Sept. 15th)

3 Night. DEPARTS from, Port Canaveral Fl.[emoji631] Freeport Grand Bahamas[emoji1040] Coco Cay, Bahamas[emoji1040]

Periscoper's Names.

Nick - @NickVitani

Greg - @CruisinGreg

Adventure of the Seas. (Sept. 16th)

7 Night. DEPARTS from, San Juan, Puerto Rico[emoji1202] St. Maarten[emoji1216] St. Kitts[emoji1227] St. John's Antigua. Castries, St. Lucia. Bridgetown, Barbados[emoji1043]

Periscope Name.

Daniel - @PinckneyDaniel

Grandeur of the Seas. (Sept. 16th)

5 Night. DEPARTS from, Baltimore, Maryland[emoji631] Kings Wharf, Bermuda[emoji1048] (Docked Overnight) A: 9/18 1pm. - D: 9/19 2:30pm

Periscope Name.

Mark - @Coneyraven

Harmony of the Seas, (Sept. 16th)

Royal Caribbean Blog Group Cruise.

Live Blogs from Matt , & Michael.

7 Night. DEPARTS from, Fort Lauderdale, Port Everglades Fl[emoji631] Labadee, Haiti[emoji1122] Falmouth, Jamaica[emoji1135] Cozumel, Mexico[emoji1166]

Periscoper's Names. (13)

Matt - @theRCLBlog

Billy - @CruiseHabit

Michael - @mpoole3

Ron - @BigDawgRonAZ

Brandon - @BrandonOwen

Laura - @laura_calvincounts

Karen - @Karen_Bartel

Ron - @RonLodowski

Ken - @Cookingyo

Steve - Wilson_cruise_addict

Jason - @jepoole

Brian - @BCCarty85

Earl - @earl_mcgrath

Rich - @Rich_Triplett

Port Canaveral, (Sept. 17th)

Cruise Ship, sail-a-ways.

From either, Grills Seafood Deck & Tiki Bar, Or Fishlips.

Periscope Name

Bill - @Bluecollardiamond

Majesty Of the Seas. (Sept. 18th)

4 Night. DEPARTS from, Port Canaveral Fl.[emoji631] Coco Cay, & Nassau, Bahamas[emoji1040]

(May Scope, from Majesty)

Periscope Name.

Bill - @Bluecollardiamond

Carnival Sensation. (Sept. 21st)

4 Night. DEPARTS from, Miami Fl[emoji631] Key West Fl[emoji631] Cozumel, Mexico[emoji1166]

Periscope Name.

Heather - @HeatherCruising

Grandeur of the Seas. (Sept. 21st)

DEPARTS from, Baltimore, Maryland[emoji631]

Boston, Massachusetts[emoji631] Portland, Maine [emoji631] Bar Harbor, Maine[emoji631] Saint John, New Brunswick[emoji631] Halifax, Nova Scotia[emoji1063]

Periscope Name

Lisa - @CLE2CRUISE

Explorer of the Seas. (Sept. 22nd)

7 Night. DEPARTS from, Seattle Washington[emoji631] Astoria, Oregon[emoji631] San Francisco[emoji631] (Docked Overnight) A: 9/25 8am. - D: 9/26 4pm. Victoria, British Columbia[emoji1063]

Periscoper Name.

Pippa - @Pippa_OceanTime

Majesty Of the Seas. (Sept. 22nd)

3 Night. DEPARTS from, Port Canaveral Fl.[emoji631] Nassau, & Coco Cay, Bahamas[emoji1040]

Periscoper's Names.

Nick - @NickVitani

Greg Burdine - @CruisinGreg

Carnival Vista. (Sept. 23rd)

8 Night. DEPARTS from Port, Miami Florida[emoji631] Grand Turk Island [emoji267] La Romana, Dominican Republic[emoji1091] Oranjestad, Aruba[emoji1035] Willemstad, Curaçao[emoji1084]

Periscope Name

Anita - @LibertyM1

Allure of the Seas. (Sept. 24th)

Periscope Name.

Sebastian - @bastiman

Emerald Princess (Sept. 25th)

6 Night. DEPARTS from, Vancouver, British Columbia[emoji1063] Astoria, Oregon[emoji631] San Francisco, California[emoji631] Santa Barbara, California[emoji631] San Pedro(LA)California[emoji631]

Periscope Name.

Robert - @cruiseaddict

Navigator of the Seas. (Sept. 29th)

14 Night. DEPARTS from, South Hampton, London, England[emoji636] Vigo, Spain[emoji633] Lisbon, Portugal[emoji1201] Agadir, Morocco[emoji1173] Lanzarote, Canary Islands[emoji1064] Las Palmas, Gran Canaria, Canary Islands[emoji1064]Tenerife, Canary Islands[emoji1064] Funchal, Madeira. La Coruna, Spain[emoji633] Le Havre, Paris, France[emoji632]

Periscope Name.

Dirk - @ErkenDirk

Majesty Of the Seas. (Sept. 29th)

3 Night. DEPARTS from, Port Canaveral Fl.[emoji631] Freeport Grand Bahamas[emoji1040] Coco Cay, Bahamas[emoji1040]

Periscoper's Names

Nick - @NickVitani

Greg - @CruisinGreg

Harmony of the Seas. (Sept. 30th)

Periscope Name.

Andrew - @Andrew_1720

• 3 weeks later...

2025a7d7a61ea4495c074a9cf69718c3.jpg

I know you Guys Look forward to this every Month!!! [emoji5] Calling All OCTOBER CRUISE PERISCOPERS!!

I need your Cruise Line, Ship, Sail Date, And Periscope Name Please.

Happy Scoping Everyone!! [emoji7]

Amendment: Please Let me know, what Port was replaced, for Any of the Closed Caribbean Ports, Due to Hurricane Irma please.

• 2 weeks later...

226826d9348dc0792e0c050df8e287ea.jpg

September Carryovers

Allure of the Seas. (Sept. 24th)

Periscope Name.

Sebastian - @bastiman

————————————————

Emerald Princess (Sept. 25th)

6 Night. DEPARTS from, Vancouver, British Columbia[emoji1063] Astoria, Oregon[emoji631] San Francisco, California[emoji631] Santa Barbara, California[emoji631] San Pedro(LA)California[emoji631]

Periscope Name.

Robert - @cruiseaddict

———————————————

Navigator of the Seas. (Sept. 29th)

14 Night. DEPARTS from, South Hampton, London, England[emoji636] Vigo, Spain[emoji633] Lisbon, Portugal[emoji1201] Agadir, Morocco[emoji1173] Lanzarote, Canary Islands[emoji1064] Las Palmas, Gran Canaria, Canary Islands[emoji1064]Tenerife, Canary Islands[emoji1064] Funchal, Madeira. La Coruna, Spain[emoji633] Le Havre, Paris, France[emoji632]

Periscope Name.

Dirk - @ErkenDirk

————————————————

Majesty Of the Seas. (Sept. 29th)

Periscoper's Names

Nick - @NickVitani

Greg - @CruisinGreg

———————————————

Harmony of the Seas. (Sept. 30th)

Group live blog, on Cruise Critic.

Andrew, Tim, Rick, & Maureencruiser.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2548081

Periscopers Names

Andrew - @Andrew_1720

Tim - @Yorkvillain

Rick - @CruiseLifeRick

Oasis of the Seas. (Oct. 1st.)

7 Night. DEPARTS from, Port Everglades Fl[emoji631] Labadee Haiti[emoji1122] Falmouth, Jamaica[emoji1135] Cozumel, Mexico[emoji1166]

Periscoper Name.

John - @Johnwhy11

————————————————

Enchantment of the Seas. (Oct. 2nd)

4 Night. DEPARTS from, Port Miami Fl[emoji631]Coco Cay, & Nassau Bahamas[emoji1040] Key West Fl[emoji631]

Periscoper Name.

Sebastian - @bastiman

————————————————

Freedom of the Seas. (Oct. 5th)

10 Night. DEPARTS from Barcelona Spain[emoji633] Cartagena, Spain[emoji633] Ibiza, Balearic Islands. Palma De Mallorca, Balearic Islands. Toulon, France[emoji632] Villefranche-Ser-Mer, France[emoji632]La Spezia Italy[emoji634] Rome, Italy[emoji634] Naples, Italy[emoji634]

Periscope Name.

Sebastian - @dub237

————————————————

Empress of the Seas. (Oct. 7th)

4 Night. DEPARTS from Tampa Fl[emoji631]

Havana Cuba[emoji1083]

Periscopers Names.

Nick - @NickVitani

Michael - Mpoole3

————————————————

Harmony of the Seas. (Oct. 7th)

7 Night. DEPARTS from Ft. Lauderdale, Port Everglades Fl[emoji631] Nassau, Bahamas[emoji1040]

Costa Maya, Mexico[emoji1166] Cozumel, Mexico[emoji1166]

Periscope Name

Celisse - @celisse

————————————————

Anthem of the Seas. (Oct. 7th)

5 Night. DEPARTS from from Cape Liberty(Bayonne)New Jersey[emoji631]

King's Wharf Bermuda[emoji1048] Docked over night. Arrive 9am-10/9. Departs 5pm 10/10.

Periscope Name.

Denele - @denelekramer

————————————————

Enchantment of the Seas. (Oct. 9th)

4 Night. DEPARTS from, Port Miami Fl[emoji631]Coco Cay, & Nassau, Freeport Bahamas[emoji1040]

Periscoper Name.

John - @JonC_JustMe

————————————————

Majesty of the Seas. (Oct. 13th)

Periscope Name.

Nick - @NickVitani

————————————————

Enchantment of the Seas. (Oct. 13th)

3 Night. DEPARTS from, Port Miami Fl[emoji631]Coco Cay, & Nassau, Bahamas[emoji1040]

Periscoper Name.

Michael - @mpoole3

————————————————

Allure of the Seas (Oct. 8th & 15th)

B2B Cruise. DEPARTS from Ft. Lauderdale, Port Everglades Fl[emoji631]

10/8/17 - 7 Night. Labadee, Haiti[emoji1122] Falmouth, Jamaica[emoji1135] Cozumel, Mexico[emoji1166]

10/15/17 - 7 Night. Nassau Bahamas[emoji1040]

Cozumel, & Costa Maya, Mexico[emoji1166]

Periscopers Name.

Kayla - @klaconqueso

Iain - @Iainmcfarlane1

————————————————

Norwegian Escape (Oct. 14th)

7 Night. DEPARTS from, Port Miami Fl[emoji631]

Coxen Hole, Roatan, Bay Islands, Honduras[emoji1182] Harvest Caye, Belize[emoji1046]

Costa Maya, Mexico[emoji1166] Cozumel, Mexico[emoji1166]

Periscoper Name

Chris - @Bugsycruiser

————————————————

Norwegian Sky. (Oct. 20th)

3 Night. DEPARTS from, Port Miami Fl[emoji631]

Nassau and (Cruise line Private Island)Great Stirrup Cay Bahamas[emoji1040]

Periscoper Name.

Matt Theriault @CruiseLifeMatt

———————————————-

Norwegian Dawn. (Oct. 20th)

7 Night. DEPARTS from, Boston, Massachusetts[emoji631]

Docked 2 over Nights.

Arrive - 10/22 - 1:00pm

Depart - 10/24 - 5:00pm

Royal Navy Dockyard, West End Bermuda[emoji1048]

Periscoper Name.

Aurelia - @aurelia0713

———————————————

Liberty of the Seas. (Oct. 22nd)

7 Night. DEPARTS from, Galveston Tx[emoji631] Cozumel, Mexico[emoji1166]Georgetown, Grand Caymen. Falmouth, Jamaica[emoji1135]

Periscope Name.

Vanessa - @babynurse88

————————————————

Majesty Of the Seas. (Oct. 27th)

Periscopers Name.

Nick - @NickVitani

————————————————

Allure of the Seas. (Oct. 29th)

7 Night. DEPARTS from Ft. Lauderdale, Port Everglades Fl[emoji631] 7 Night. Nassau Bahamas[emoji1040] San Juan, Puerto Rico[emoji1202]Labadee Haiti[emoji1122]

Periscopers Name.

Matthew - @M_W_M_K

————————————————

Explorer of the Seas. (Oct. 29th)

11 Night. DEPARTS from Sydney, Australia[emoji1181]Lautoka, Fiji Islands[emoji1102] Suva, Fiji[emoji1102]Lifou Isle, New Caledonia. Noumea, New Caledonia.

Periscope Name.

Dennis - @denisbujaroski3500

————————————————

Oasis of the Seas. (Oct. 29th)

7 Night. DEPARTS from, Port Everglades Fl[emoji631] Labadee Haiti[emoji1122] Falmouth, Jamaica[emoji1135] Cozumel, Mexico[emoji1166]

Periscoper Name.

Michael C - @CGTLH

———————————————

Celebrity Constellation. (Oct. 31st)

12 Night. DEPARTS from, Athens, Greece[emoji1112] Mykonos, Greece[emoji1112] Rhodes, Greece[emoji1112] Haifa (Jerusalem), Israel[emoji1134] Docked over Night.

Arrive - 10/5 6am

Depart - 10/6 5pm

Ashdod (Port for Jerusalem), Israel[emoji1134]

Souda Bay, Greece[emoji1112] Valletta, Malta.

Civitavecchia (Rome), Italy[emoji634]

Periscoper Name.

Robert - @cruiseaddict

• 3 weeks later...

ecc4cf14a62acdcc7a07f2ce90992e48.jpg

Amendment: Please Let me know, any changes in your Port of Calls, Due to Hurricane Irma.

[emoji5] Calling All, NOVEMBER CRUISE PERISCOPERS!!

I need your Cruise Line, Ship, Sail Date, And Periscope Name Please.

Happy Scoping Everyone!! [emoji7]

• 2 weeks later...

5eb002293788ed80dad257e5af68dc14.jpg

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

OCTOBER CARRY OVERS

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Allure of the Seas. (Oct. 29th)

7 Night. DEPARTS from Ft. Lauderdale, Port Everglades Fl[emoji631] 7 Night. Nassau Bahamas[emoji1040] San Juan, Puerto Rico[emoji1202]Labadee Haiti[emoji1122]

Periscopers Name.

Matthew Krenza - @M_W_M_K

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Explorer of the Seas. (Oct. 29th)

11 Night. DEPARTS from Sydney, Australia[emoji1181]Lautoka, Fiji Islands[emoji1102] Suva, Fiji[emoji1102]Lifou Isle, New Caledonia. Noumea, New Caledonia.

Periscope Name.

Dennis - @denisbujaroski3500

Oasis of the Seas. (Oct. 29th)

7 Night. DEPARTS from, Port Canaveral Fl[emoji631] Labadee Haiti[emoji1122] Falmouth, Jamaica[emoji1135] Cozumel, Mexico[emoji1166]

Periscoper Name.

Michael C - @CGTLH

Celebrity Constellation. (Oct. 31st)

12 Night. DEPARTS from, Athens, Greece[emoji1112] Mykonos, Greece[emoji1112] Rhodes, Greece[emoji1112] Haifa (Jerusalem), Israel[emoji1134] Docked over Night.

Arrive - 10/5 6am

Depart - 10/6 5pm

Ashdod (Port for Jerusalem), Israel[emoji1134]

Souda Bay, Greece[emoji1112] Valletta, Malta.

Civitavecchia (Rome), Italy[emoji634]

Periscoper Name.

Robert - @cruiseaddict

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Enchantment of the Seas. (Nov. 3rd)

3 Night. DEPARTS from Miami, Fl.[emoji631]

Coco Cay & Nassau, Bahamas[emoji1040]

Periscoper Name.

Greg - @CruisinGreg

Empress of the Seas. (Nov. 4th)

6 Night. DEPARTS from Tampa, Fl.[emoji631]

Havana, Cuba[emoji1083] Docked overnight.

Arrival: 11/6 - 8am.

Departure: 11/7 - 4pm.

Cozumel Mexico[emoji1166]

Periscoper Name.

Brian - @BCCarty85

Allure of the Seas. (Nov. 5th)

7 Night. DEPARTS from, Fort Lauderdale, Port Everglades Fl[emoji631] Labadee, Haiti[emoji1122] Falmouth, Jamaica[emoji1135] Cozumel,

Mexico[emoji1166]

Periscoper Name.

Qullian - @CruisinQ

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Majesty Of the Seas. (Nov. 10th)

3 Night. DEPARTS from, Port Canaveral Fl.[emoji631] Grand Bahama Island, & Coco Cay, Bahamas[emoji1040]

Periscopers Names

Nick - @NickVitani

Embarkation Day Pass.

Kat - @CruisingKat

Norwegian Sky. (Nov. 10th)

3 Night. DEPARTS from Miami, Fl.[emoji631]

Nassau, & Great Stirrup Cay, Bahamas[emoji1040]

Periscoper Name.

Matt - @CruiseLifeMatt

Anthem of the Seas. (Nov. 11th)

7 Night. DEPARTS from, Cape Liberty, NJ. [emoji631] Port Canaveral, FL [emoji631] Coco Cay, & Nassau, Bahamas[emoji1040]

Periscoper Name.

James - @J_Keeble

Norwegian Escape. (Nov. 11th)

7 Night. DEPARTS from Miami, Fl.[emoji631] Falmouth, Jamaica[emoji1135] George Town, Grand Caymen[emoji1067] Costa Maya, Mexico[emoji1166] Great Stirrup Cay, Bahamas[emoji1040]

Periscoper Name.

Suzanne - @RussnSuzon

Harmony of the Seas. (Nov. 11th)

Periscoper Name.

Greg - @CruisinGreg

Oasis of the Seas. (Nov. 12th)

7 Night. DEPARTS from Port Canaveral Fl.[emoji631] Labadee, Haiti[emoji1122] Falmouth, Jamaica[emoji1135] Cozumel, Mexico[emoji1166]

Periscoper Name.

Paul - @mousemagichd

Empress of the Seas. (Nov. 16th)

4 Night. DEPARTS from Miami, Fl.[emoji631]

Key West, Fl[emoji631] Nassau, Bahamas [emoji1040]

Periscoper Name.

Halee - @HaleewithaFlair

Independence of the Seas. (Nov. 18th)

5 Night. DEPARTS from, Fort Lauderdale, Port Everglades Fl[emoji631] Costa Maya, & Cozumel Mexico[emoji1166]

Periscoper Name.

John - @jmblahnik

Navigator of the Seas. (Nov. 19th)

5 Night. DEPARTS from Miami, Fl.[emoji631]

Costa Maya, & Cozumel Mexico[emoji1166]

Periscoper Name.

Cody - @Codyh21

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Brilliance of the Seas. (Nov. 23rd)

7 Night. DEPARTS from Tampa Fl[emoji631] Key West Fl[emoji631]Roatan Bay, Honduras[emoji1124] Cozumel, Mexico[emoji1166] George Town, Grand Caymen[emoji1067]

Periscoper Name

Barbara - @barbeyg

Independence of the Seas. (Nov. 23rd)

4 Night. DEPARTS from Fort Lauderdale, Port Everglades Fl[emoji631] Cozumel Mexico[emoji1166]

Periscoper Name

Matt - @ theRCLblog

Navigator of the Seas. (Nov. 24th)

9 Night. DEPARTS from Miami, Fl.[emoji631]

Labadee, Haiti[emoji1122] Willemstad, Curaçao[emoji1084] Kralendijk, Bonaire, Oranjestad, Aruba[emoji1035]

Periscopers Names.

Cody Hircock - @Codyh21

Steve - @Wilson_cruise_addict

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Majesty Of the Seas. (Nov. 24th)

Periscoper's Names.

Nick - @NickVitani

Greg - @CruisinGreg

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Anthem of the Seas. (Nov. 25th)

7 Night. DEPARTS from, Cape Liberty, NJ. [emoji631] Port Canaveral, FL [emoji631] Coco Cay, & Nassau, Bahamas[emoji1040]

Periscopers Names.

Ron - @BigDawgRonAZ

Halee - @HaleewithaFlair

Freedom of the Seas. (Nov. 25th)

8 Night. DEPARTS from Fort Lauderdale, Port Everglades Fl[emoji631] St. Kitts[emoji1227] St. John’s, Antigua[emoji1032] San Juan, Puerto Rico[emoji1202] Labadee, Haiti[emoji1122]

Periscoper Name.

Rich - @rich_triplett

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Adventure of the Seas. (Nov. 25th)

7 Night. DEPARTS from San Juan, Puerto Rico[emoji1202] Charlotte Amalie, St. Thomas[emoji1209] St. Kitts[emoji1227] Willemstad, Curaçao[emoji1084] Oranjestad, Aruba[emoji1035]

Periscoper Name.

Chris - @chriszimm

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Independence of the Seas. (Nov. 27th)

5 Night. DEPARTS from from Fort Lauderdale, Port Everglades Fl[emoji631] Labadee, Haiti[emoji1122] Falmouth, Jamaica[emoji1135]

Periscoper Name.

Jan - @gglark

I will be using periscope for the first time. Depart Port Everglades 12/17 on Freedom of the Seas.

My handle is @theinnerlight97

I will be broadcasting in port, in Grand Cayman, in Costa Maya, and in Cozumel.

Tyvm!!

I will make a note of this. I will be Working on December’s List, here within the next few weeks. You might want to check out the Cruise Periscope group, on FB as well. Link on my Periscope Profile

@CruisingKat