Excellence class? LNG ships.

DutchCruiseFan

Oh boy..... I feel that infamous "free space" meaningless discussion coming.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

LOL...I hear you on that one. But on the Costa ship I counted 9 straight levels of cabins up from what would be considered the Promenade deck and that doesn't include 3 decks below plus I'm sure there are suite levels on the top as well. Hope I,m wrong but it just looks like a "taller" ship!! Not much wider

LOL...I hear you on that one. But on the Costa ship I counted 9 straight levels of cabins up from what would be considered the Promenade deck and that doesn't include 3 decks below plus I'm sure there are suite levels on the top as well. Hope I,m wrong but it just looks like a "taller" ship!! Not much wider

Time will tell, lets see how it all works out

It's only meaningless until you're stuck in gridlock on the ship.

LOL, always the optimist. "Gridlock....really? The vast majority of open space is where no one goes for the vast majority of their cruise. That said, eats get more "facts" before the condemning begins. I am sure the creme of the crop of negative posters will be ready.....

If you go to adia Website you can see deck plan for one of these ships. The only difference I think will be the theater because adia does not have a traditional theater

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

The “Theatrium” sounds a lot like what Joe Farcus had designed for Pinnacle.

• 3 months later...
I would say the carnival ship will be more like the costa smeralda, as most carnival and costa ships are alike. they just haven't released much details about her yet.

You can now search and find the deck plans for the Costa Smeralda. It's just kinda difficult to figure out since it's in Italian. Wouldn't let me post the link on here. Simple search though.

• 3 months later...